PDA

View Full Version : Found cat

Liz
25-Apr-10, 19:05
We have a lovely grey and white pregnant lady cat coming to us for food.

If you know who it belongs to then please pm me.

Liz
25-Apr-10, 19:07
Forgot to say I live in Reiss.:D

Liz
25-Apr-10, 19:22
I was looking at Caithness Cats Protection's website and there is cat called Rosie from the Strath of Watten who looks like the pregnant cat.

The mobile no which is given is unavailalbe.:confused

ShelleyCowie
25-Apr-10, 19:38
Oh dear! How pregnant is she? Hopefully you wont turn into a midwife anytime soon Liz!

Hopefully she is returned home soon :D

Liz
25-Apr-10, 19:40
Very pregnant Shelley!!!:eek:

Hee hee no I don't want to be a midwife!:lol:

Have been out to look for her again and she's flipping disappeared. Really hope I can catch her before she gives birth!!!

ShelleyCowie
25-Apr-10, 19:54
Very pregnant Shelley!!!:eek:

Hee hee no I don't want to be a midwife!:lol:

Have been out to look for her again and she's flipping disappeared. Really hope I can catch her before she gives birth!!!

Oh dear, probably worth notifying some people in your area Liz to check their sheds and things incase she is trying to find somewhere to give birth.

Wish i was in the area to help!!

Liz
25-Apr-10, 22:15
Thanks Shelley.

She will probably come back tomorrow for food so will catch her then as 99% sure I have found her owner.:D

Liz
26-Apr-10, 22:35
Well caught the cat but sadly it didn't belong to the person whose cat is missing.:(

So she will be going into foster care with Cats Protection tomorrow.

She is such a gorgeous and friendly cat that I would so love to keep her but afraid our cat Suzy is so timid and has gone into hiding.:roll:

teenybash
26-Apr-10, 23:56
How sweet of you Liz to care for her. At least now she will have somewhere safe and warm to kittle and look after her babies.:)

Liz
27-Apr-10, 11:44
Thanks Teenybash. xx

That is her away to foster care and I had a wee greet as I fell in love with her!:~(
If she hadn't been in kitten I would have kept her but,sadly, I have no room to keep her and her family.
Also, Benjy my dog would be exhausted as he couldn't sleep last night for wanting to go and see her!:lol:

She is the most beautiful soul and, if her owner doesn't come forward, then I hope she gets the loving home she deserves. She would make a wonderful pet.

luskentyre
27-Apr-10, 22:56
This is the cat that Liz kindly took in. She's a beautiful cat and very friendly considering all the stress she's currently under! She must be someone's pet surely?

If you've any information then please contact Cats Protection on 0845 371 4217. Thank you.

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/missing/reiss/reiss.jpg

Liz
27-Apr-10, 23:04
Aaawwwww! I feel like blubbing again after looking into that gorgeous wee face!:~(:~(

She is the loveliest cat and I just can't begin to understand how someone can't be missing her?

If her kittens are half as lovely as their Mum they will be beautiful!

teenybash
27-Apr-10, 23:08
She is beautiful....no wonder you feel like blubbing Liz...those appealing eyes, say so much. Hope her owner comes forward or that she will find a very special home and her little kittens........

evelyn
27-Apr-10, 23:15
Shes gorgeous Liz. It must have been hard giving her up but she is so lovely she'll have no problems getting a good home if her owner doesn't claim her.
Evelyn

Liz
27-Apr-10, 23:25
It's strange Evelyn as I have dealt with many cats over the years which I have cared for very much but every now and then a very special one comes along which really tugs on my heart strings and this wee one certainly did.
When I gave her a cuddle before she went I found it so very hard to let her go.:~(

Still as you rightly say I am sure she and her babies will get lovely homes.

It's so good to know she is a lovely comfy bed,being fed and cared for by a lovely fosterer.:D

Liz
17-May-10, 18:29
Just to let you know that Mum cat gave birth to six lovely kittens!:D

I have decided to give her a home once she has weaned her wee family. I think she deserves it after all she's been through.

Bradcon
17-May-10, 18:51
Thats brilliant news, and i'm sure her kittens will each get loving homes when they are old enough. If they look anything like mum they will be adorable.

evelyn
17-May-10, 18:52
Aww Liz, you're a right softie! How lovely of ye!
Evelyn

carasmam
17-May-10, 18:54
Thats lovely Liz - I thought she had pinched a place in your heart from the previous posts. How long before kittens are weaned? I've no idea about puddytats :o:o

Liz
17-May-10, 19:24
Thats brilliant news, and i'm sure her kittens will each get loving homes when they are old enough. If they look anything like mum they will be adorable.
If they are like their Mum not only will they look beautiful but will have a lovely nature.:D

Aww Liz, you're a right softie! How lovely of ye!
Evelyn
Och I know Evelyn! About being a softie that is not lovely!:lol:

Thats lovely Liz - I thought she had pinched a place in your heart from the previous posts. How long before kittens are weaned? I've no idea about puddytats :o

Yes I fell in love with her on sight and she is the sweetest wee cat. Unbelievable that someone could just dump her!
Kittens are weaned for 6-8 weeks so won't get her until August as she can't be spayed until 2 weeks after she stops feeding them.

I had thought about getting another cat for a long while but have always been wary as Suzy is such a timid wee cat and Charly is an old man now. However,this cat (going to call her Molly I think) is such a gentle soul that I am hoping she will fit into our family without too much trouble.

ShelleyCowie
17-May-10, 19:47
Liz thats excellent news! I think it was rather obvious you attached yourself to her, but im glad she is going to such a loving and caring home! xx

purplelady
17-May-10, 21:40
That is fantastic new liz had a feeling you may take her on x

Sarah
17-May-10, 22:36
Hope the kittens do well.

Liz
17-May-10, 22:36
Thanks Shelley ,purplelady and Sarah.:D

I will be going to visit her in a couple of weeks and will take photos to share with you all. xxx

unicorn
17-May-10, 22:45
I am so glad you are giving her a forever home Liz, she has certainly landed on her paws with that chance :D I am sure she will repay you a thousandfold with love.

teenybash
17-May-10, 23:32
So, sweet Molly has found her Mum........Was meant to be Liz.....really happy this very lovely little lady is coming home to you when her babies are weaned.... Lots of happy days ahead:)

Liz
17-May-10, 23:46
Aw bless you Unicorn and Teenybash. xx

I have little moments of doubt as worried as to how my cats will react, especially Suzy, but Molly is such a gentle soul so I am hoping it will be okay after a wee while. Hope so!:confused

Margaret M.
18-May-10, 04:24
Molly is a very lucky girl. I hope they all get along but if they don't you know every trick in the book to speed the process along. Kudos to you, Liz, for taking the lovely Molly into your home.

Liz
18-May-10, 12:54
Cheers cuz!:D

I expect that Suzy will hide for a couple of days, don't think Charly will mind and Benjy will just follow her around!:lol:

Serenity
19-May-10, 01:19
Lovely to see another gorgeous cat has a loving home :) I agree, no idea how someone could abandon her.