PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you mad

farmerwife01
25-Apr-10, 18:46
number one in my list is call centres really irritates me when they ask you to spell your name spell your address spell bloody everything you dont know whether to laugh or cry :eek:

joxville
25-Apr-10, 18:47
People who don't know how to use punctuation.

And scarecrows. Horrible blighters, standing there looking smug. Begone, you strawy things.

sharona
25-Apr-10, 19:15
people that can not drive do 30 mph on a national speed or they can judge the distance between each car and pull out on you thats wat make mad

Ricanna
25-Apr-10, 19:15
People who complain about things that are due to Act of God but someone must be to blame eg the Gov. the Council etc etc and expect compensation

shazzy
25-Apr-10, 19:31
rudeness,arrogance and bad manners

fred
25-Apr-10, 19:32
number one in my list is call centres really irritates me when they ask you to spell your name spell your address spell bloody everything you dont know whether to laugh or cry :eek:

Not as bad as them forms you get in the post where the first thing you have to do is tell them your name and address.

Thumper
25-Apr-10, 19:36
Bad manners-drives me nuts! Especially bad table manners! x

wicker8
25-Apr-10, 19:37
gossip for one i have no time for it i have enough to do in my own life without sticking my nose in others the other is child neglect, abuse of any sort i just cringe sad sad people

Kenn
25-Apr-10, 19:59
Man's inhumanity to man.

shamrock2007
25-Apr-10, 20:05
I really do no like people that are two faced, really annoys me

Commore
25-Apr-10, 20:16
Single minded people who hide from the truth,
distort it too, to further or empower themselves over others.

Their fabrications rarely work, however, they do manage to cause some upset to someone, along the way.

sunshine23
25-Apr-10, 20:25
Racist, vulgar and rude people.

Dadie
25-Apr-10, 21:40
Getting dog poo on the buggy wheels or kids shoes ... next thing you know its on the carpet in the hall!

Invisible
25-Apr-10, 22:01
British people who have never heard of Caithness - just look at a map!

kjandcrew
25-Apr-10, 22:02
all of the above and people who moan and moan and moan - without any actual reason to!!!!

kjandcrew
25-Apr-10, 22:06
caithness is a wonderful place - its a shame it doesnt have more "profile"

calderj
25-Apr-10, 22:06
people that judge others by there past! and not who they are now! x

Gronnuck
25-Apr-10, 22:39
Menu dialling - AAAaaarrrgh!

Thankfully some companies realised that customers will take their business elsewhere if they have to listen to multiple choice questions and pick their way through numerous menus before they can speak to an adviser.

NLP
25-Apr-10, 23:38
People who tell lies,no need for it, it just makes me see red.

horseman
25-Apr-10, 23:49
Nothing like a good solid lie, if it is going to keep the peace. So you tell the truth an all hell explodes---Yea sure.
But what I do not like is when I am to pissed to know, an my family have to tell me the next day.-.Now that is a real time bad place to be---I should know.Sugar lumps.:(

cuddlepop
26-Apr-10, 07:40
Still being called Mrs so and so even though I went back to my maiden name seven years ago.:Razz

Kevin Milkins
26-Apr-10, 07:49
Having rabies when it's raining.:eek:

sadam
26-Apr-10, 08:54
Lack of respect, rudeness, arrogance and general bad manners also mallicious gossip, child neglect or abuse and finally two faced folk

John Little
26-Apr-10, 09:36
Tailgaters

And those people who have a permit to disregard completely the speed limits - usually drivers of Audis or Golfs.

The purblind- in the sense that they don't see other views cos they don't want to

BIG BLUE
26-Apr-10, 11:16
people who put coffee granules in the sugar really annoys me as i am more of a tea drinker1

ducati
26-Apr-10, 12:06
Everyone else. Oh, and me :roll:

Thumper
26-Apr-10, 12:25
People who think their kids can do no wrong but yet are quick to blame others kids,spitting-by god that drives me nuts,people who are right even when they are wrong and then will not admit it no matter what,people who harm animals!x

tartanyorkie
26-Apr-10, 12:27
Being told someone will ring you back then having to ring them yourself because they do not!

The Drunken Duck
26-Apr-10, 12:32
When people nick food that I was obviously keeping for myself.

I had a Subway sandwich the other day. I got a foot long one and ate half of my steak, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, jalapeno's, and southwestern sauce sandwich right away. It was lush. I then firmly wrapped the remaining half and left it for when I returned from the Pub with an attack of the Munchies. Before going out though I finished getting ready and came into the kitchen to find my Girlfriend eating it.

I made her drive into Aberdeen the next day to get me another one. That'll teach her.

Thumper
26-Apr-10, 12:37
When a bird poops on my car after just getting a full valet!Grrrrrr!x

emc246
26-Apr-10, 12:49
People who go to a shop and speak to the customer assistant same as a bit of rubbish under their feet for no apparent reason - very rude and upsets me if I see it being done because it's bound to make the customer assistant feel low, shows pure lack of respect.

Also hate when people make snap assumptions about other people based upon stereotyping - such as thinking their stupid if their blonde, racial stereotyping and how a lot of people locally judge someone based on their last name when it doesn't make a difference what a persons name is.

Bazeye
26-Apr-10, 17:45
people who put coffee granules in the sugar really annoys me as i am more of a tea drinker1

Are sugar granules in the coffee ok then?

Anfield
26-Apr-10, 20:59
Seeing adverts on TV for beauty products making amazing claims at what the product will do.

Look at figures and it usually says about "90 people out of 134 "

Not exactly a huge market research sample

Invisible
26-Apr-10, 21:06
Seeing adverts on TV for beauty products making amazing claims at what the product will do.

Bout 80 of those 134 actually work for the said company as well

Tubthumper
26-Apr-10, 21:10
Sheep really annoy me. They just hang about eating grass and doing lambs.

John Little
26-Apr-10, 21:31
Interesting that. I knew a shepherd once - went to school with him. He said there was one thing sheep were good at - you just looked at'em and they died. Stupid....... he said. Then he emigrated to Australia....

joxville
26-Apr-10, 23:21

They also come out with words that most of us have never heard of, and don't care to know either, i.e. biactionhydropneumaticliposomes???? :confused

purplelady
27-Apr-10, 22:21
being lied to why ho why can poeple not just tell you the truth hate lies would rather know the truth than be lied to no matter how much it may hurt being lied to in my opinion hurts more x#