PDA

View Full Version : After reading "Does anyone else" by anthracks

mrlennie
24-Apr-10, 18:35
Do you think that people treat blondes and brunettes differently?

John Little
24-Apr-10, 18:51
Gentlemen prefer blondes.

I'm a gentleman.

Unlike my wife, who is a blonde.

wicker8
24-Apr-10, 18:55
hi there i am a blonde and i am not dump oopsi mean dumb

wicker8
24-Apr-10, 19:09
you know the strange thing is they say brunettes will always remember in the morning ???

twiglet
24-Apr-10, 19:15
Having been a blonde and a brunette (though not at the same time), Yes! Being a blonde was fun but I much prefer being a brunette.

crayola
24-Apr-10, 19:33
Do you think that people treat blondes and brunettes differently?Oh absolutely......

Gentlemen prefer blondes.
.....right. :)

joxville
24-Apr-10, 20:10
I'm a gentleman that prefers brunettes. Yeah baby. :cool:

Blarney
24-Apr-10, 20:24
....and one with impeccable taste obviously:)

georgegwf
24-Apr-10, 20:29
Christ I would just like to have hair;)

Dadie
24-Apr-10, 20:51
Just spent a fortune and a long time in the hairdressers getting my hair made blonder!
To match my brain at the moment:lol:
Think sleepless nights and nappyhead is turning my brain to mush!

mrlennie
24-Apr-10, 21:23
But how are they treated differently?

Bazeye
24-Apr-10, 21:42
I'm a gentleman that prefers brunettes. Yeah baby. :cool:

So sayeth the Silver tongued cavalier. ;)

David Banks
25-Apr-10, 15:35
Do you think that people treat blondes and brunettes differently?

My naturally blonde daughter says they do.

What I don't get is the number of women on North American television who are 'blondes' with their dark roots showing - who do they think they are kidding? Or the 'streaked' ones who look like they were recently hit by an angry seagull.

Then there is the THS favourite comment in 1965: I prefer black heads because you can squeeze them.

upolian
25-Apr-10, 16:00
Duno why they should be treated differently............

I do prefer brunettes though;)

poppett
25-Apr-10, 18:36
Now naturally grey I can reflect my colourful hair days.

When blonde it was certainly easier to get gentlemen to hold open doors..........one even held my shopping trolley in a sloping B & Q carpark whilst I manhandled bags of kiln sand into the boot of the car! In Homebase whilst brunette when I asked for assistance loading some paving slabs into the car I was told it was a "Do it yourself store.... .....".

I don`t take my brain out of bed on a Wednesday anymore, and still announce when I am about to have a blonde moment..........whatever the hair colour is now.

Life is short.......it`s up to us to make it sweet, even on a bad hair day.

joxville
25-Apr-10, 18:51
I wonder what colour my hair would be if I let it grow, (what little I have). Probably grey, though I'd prefer silver, it's so much more dashing, dahling. :)

farmerwife01
25-Apr-10, 18:54
men definatley do

Thumper
25-Apr-10, 19:05
I was blonde for a lot of years,I am now brunette and wouldnt go back to being a blonde for anything,as for being treated differently,nope havent noticed any change at all,although that may be because men tend to talk to our chests, not our heads [lol] x

joxville
25-Apr-10, 19:11
I was blonde for a lot of years,I am now brunette and wouldnt go back to being a blonde for anything,as for being treated differently,nope havent noticed any change at all,although that may be because men tend to talk to our chests, not our heads [lol] x

If God wanted us to look you in the eye he wouldn't have given you magnificent orbs for us to enjoy. :)

Plus, some weemin are so ugly that we canna help look at the chest. :)

Thumper
25-Apr-10, 19:17
If God wanted us to look you in the eye he wouldn't have given you magnificent orbs for us to enjoy.

Plus, some weemin are so ugly that we canna help look at the chest.
:eek: I dont think I dare ask which category I fall into then :lol: x

joxville
25-Apr-10, 19:19
:eek: I dont think I dare ask which category I fall into then :lol: x
I'm pretty sure you're in the former, only attractive people are allowed on the org. :)

Thumper
25-Apr-10, 19:20
Ooooh nice bit of backtracking there Jox ;) totally forgiven :) x

golach
25-Apr-10, 19:24
I'm pretty sure you're in the former, only attractive people are allowed on the org. :)
Who invited you? [lol]

joxville
25-Apr-10, 19:40
I got in on a charity ticket. [lol]

golach
25-Apr-10, 19:41
I got in on a charity ticket. [lol]

always thought you were a charity case jox [lol]