PDA

View Full Version : My last thread and post

Bingobabe
01-Jun-06, 20:16
Only joking decided to stay.
On a negative note i have sadly come across a few very bitter and ignorant people who thankfully dont post very often ie nancypotter. I would just like to say to her thank you for your entertaining post it amused me and a few others very much as you have forgotten you dont know me so please reframe from typing things you have no idea about. But as you must lead a extremely boring life you have nothing better to do except hold grudges and tell lies thats what your good at. Must be great being prefect lol

2little2late
01-Jun-06, 21:13
Glad to hear you are staying. Don't let them get to you.

connieb19
01-Jun-06, 21:19
Glad to hear you're staying. Nancypotters post was out of order, don't let them bother you..:D

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 21:30
Shes on my ignore list & has been for some time, Im led to believe she posted some pretty malicious lies about bingobabe & myself, Well I dont know? I dont care-ignore lists mean you dont see what that person has posted.

If she did well she wasnt being very positive or constructive, thats her perogative, she can say all the crap in the world about me-I cant see it anyway!!!

Hopefully this will be an end to this pointless mudslinging, Thanks to all the Orgers who sent pm`s to me appologising for the person.

unicorn
01-Jun-06, 21:30
Just let it wash over you and chill with a nice glass of wine :)

Astra
01-Jun-06, 22:27
Glad to hear you are staying. Don't let them get to you.Weren't you going at one stage 2little2late ?

2little2late
01-Jun-06, 22:30
Weren't you going at one stage 2little2late ?

Like, when? It's news to me.

angela5
01-Jun-06, 22:34
No-one should be made to feel they need to leave the forum. Pleased to see you are staying bingobabe. :D

Astra
01-Jun-06, 22:37
Like, when? It's news to me.
I apologize wrong person jumping in feet first ...

2little2late
01-Jun-06, 22:41

Try putting your brain in gear first. [lol]

angela5
01-Jun-06, 22:44

ye must be needing a service astra..your no running right.:lol:

Astra
01-Jun-06, 22:45
Try putting your brain in gear first. [lol]thats mee problem i cant seem to find the gear :lol:

scrapydoo
01-Jun-06, 22:52
Glad to see your staying Bingobabe!:D

Astra
01-Jun-06, 23:09
ye must be needing a service astra..your no running right.:lol:It's coming up got any good garages to go to for one :lol:

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 23:11
Geordie durrands in roxburgh road

Astra
01-Jun-06, 23:16
Is he the guy that open till 2am 3am in the morning

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 23:17
Is he the guy that open till 2am 3am in the morning

Aye, open all hours

Moira
02-Jun-06, 01:33
Only joking decided to stay.
On a negative note i have sadly come across a few very bitter and ignorant people who thankfully dont post very often ie nancypotter. I would just like to say to her thank you for your entertaining post it amused me and a few others very much as you have forgotten you dont know me so please reframe from typing things you have no idea about. But as you must lead a extremely boring life you have nothing better to do except hold grudges and tell lies thats what your good at. Must be great being prefect lol

Gosh - I was only away from here for a day. When I logged on late tonight, I had to run very hard to catch up with all the posts here. Glad you've decided to stay Bingobabe. :)

JAWS
02-Jun-06, 02:40
Don't worry about it Bingobabe. Some people take great delight in taking an innocent comment, turning it into a malicious statement and then watching everybody fall out over the matter.
It works when it is about something which somebody said but when it is written down for everybody to see then people can check to see exactly what the comment was and not just somebody else's version of it.

Ricco
02-Jun-06, 10:16
Gald you are staying, Bingobabe. Jaws' last comment is so true. I have had the (mis)fortune of working with their kind several times in the past. Threatened physical violence towards one of them! They seem to have a warped sense of what is amusing - the upset and strife they cause to others. Chin up - ignore them.:)

cuddlepop
02-Jun-06, 11:36
There was Know need for Nancy potter to go off on one.I,ve seen primary kids behave better.
Just ignore her BIngo babe that kind usually do this kind of stuff do get a reaction.Life must be so boaring for them:confused
Glad your staying you bring a lovely sense of humour to the posts :Razz

Bingobabe
02-Jun-06, 14:50
Thanks everyone for your kind words i like caithness.org and have got to know a lot of lovely people.The good outway the bad by a big majority and to be honest if i did leave i,d have withdrawl symptoms lol.[lol]

So thank you all once again
fae BingoBabe:lol: