PDA

View Full Version : Call me an old cynic if you will

Kenn
23-Apr-10, 00:39
Quite amazing is n't it, the borrowing was down by three billion,crime has gone down in England and Wales , unemployment is rising slower than forcast, Nick Clegg has been lambasted for financial irregularities and the general public are not to be treated like know nothings.
Meanwhile inflation is rising, the cost of living gets higher and it's getting harder to find any thing to watch on the television.
Nothing new there then, any body might just think we have an election looming.

wifie
23-Apr-10, 00:41
you old cynic :d

Cattach
23-Apr-10, 09:21
Quite amazing is n't it, the borrowing was down by three billion,crime has gone down in England and Wales , unemployment is rising slower than forcast, Nick Clegg has been lambasted for financial irregularities and the general public are not to be treated like know nothings.
Meanwhile inflation is rising, the cost of living gets higher and it's getting harder to find any thing to watch on the television.
Nothing new there then, any body might just think we have an election looming.

Yes you are cynical - lots of positives around if you just look for them.

Mik.M.
23-Apr-10, 09:23
you old cynic :d
You can flippin talk,Jockette. Mik. XX

wifie
23-Apr-10, 10:54
pot - kettle! x x x

Kenn
23-Apr-10, 11:51
Cattach, I am cheerful, optimistic person who enjoys life no matter what, it's just that I get the feeling we are being misinformed,manipulated and dare I say it fed a load of twaddle!

Mik.M.
23-Apr-10, 12:00
pot - kettle! X x x
face bovvered?????? Xxxx

flash
23-Apr-10, 12:13
You old cynic, it's obvious that Liarbours policys are starting to pay off, it's purely coincidental that it just so happens to be in the run up to an election.

cuddlepop
23-Apr-10, 12:17
Cattach, I am cheerful, optimistic person who enjoys life no matter what, it's just that I get the feeling we are being misinformed,manipulated and dare I say it fed a load of twaddle!

Their only warming up just wait and see what garbage they try to brain wash us with next week.:roll:

changilass
23-Apr-10, 12:27
You can take a LIZZ to twaddle, but you cannae make her eat it.

Kenn
23-Apr-10, 14:16
Too right changilass leaves an acrid taste!

Kenn
23-Apr-10, 16:03
Whoo hoo now they are promoting green jobs, err 'scuse me just how many folk are employed by wind farms once they are built?

changilass
23-Apr-10, 16:08
Darn it Lizz, stop getting me all excited.

There was me thinking I was gonna be paid for getting painted green and would be able to answer to the name Orville.

Back to the job centre for me I think.

wifie
23-Apr-10, 16:20
face bovvered?????? Xxxx

wi a face lek yur's I would be bovvered! :Razz

wifie
23-Apr-10, 16:21
Darn it Lizz, stop getting me all excited.

There was me thinking I was gonna be paid for getting painted green and would be able to answer to the name Orville.

Back to the job centre for me I think.

Ooooooooh changi would you want to wear the nappy? Not a good look!

Mik.M.
23-Apr-10, 16:27
wi a face lek yur's I would be bovvered! :Razz
Bloody typical of you! How long till you join the offended brigade?:lol:
Oh and while i`m at it,type in English,coz you ain`t from Wick.XX

wifie
23-Apr-10, 16:33
Bloody typical of you! How long till you join the offended brigade?:lol:
Oh and while i`m at it,type in English,coz you ain`t from Wick.XX

Stupeed foreigner! I wis typin' in Thirsa dialect! There is a very beeg difference and ye obviously hev no clue!

BTW what do you mean offended brigade?! I thought I was givin' cheek! (for the stupeed that means doin' the offending!)

changilass
23-Apr-10, 16:43
Ooooooooh changi would you want to wear the nappy? Not a good look!

That was the deal clincher [lol]

Kenn
23-Apr-10, 17:36
Is Kermit a member of The Green Party?

wifie
23-Apr-10, 17:38
Is Kermit a member of The Green Party?

Miss Piggy would make some first lady! [lol]

golach
23-Apr-10, 18:52
Changi, if you were green and answered to Orville, you would have Keith Harris's hand up your bum :eek:

Hogfather
23-Apr-10, 19:00
Nowt wrong with being an old cynic, Lizz ;) - in fact, budge up, have you got room on the cynics bench for another one?:Razz

Kenn
23-Apr-10, 19:43
Pull up a cushion Hogfather and we will Mustrum over the Ridcully of it all.

Rictina
23-Apr-10, 20:12
Lizz your funny, but I have to say I agree with you. ;)

Kenn
27-Apr-10, 11:15
Now we have Elvis supporting Gordon Brown and Peppa Pig refusing to tow the party line.
Talk about flogging a dead horse and taking the bacon!