PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Forss area having problems this evening with broadband connection?

bekisman
22-Apr-10, 23:10
Anyone in Forss area having problems this evening with broadband connection? like to know..

Moonboots
23-Apr-10, 08:19
Im in Thurso and ive had a few problems...

Green_not_greed
23-Apr-10, 08:55
At Reay, our telephone was OK all last night but we lost the internet early in the evening. It was back up this morning.

rs 2k
23-Apr-10, 09:03
We Live down at Brims and i was on internet last night til after 1am and no problems here, but we did the night b4, lost connection but only for a few mins

We were losing connection all the time b4 and i was getting really annoyed so i phoned bt and we got a new hub, been really good since :Razz,

we also got that accelerator last week but i don't know if that has helped or not :confused

tartanyorkie
23-Apr-10, 09:55
Out at Reay we have had problems for a couple of nights. It is ok during the day so thought it must not be a problem with our hub. I am glad we are not the only ones as I dreaded the thought of having to ring BT again.

fred
23-Apr-10, 10:25
Out at Reay we have had problems for a couple of nights. It is ok during the day so thought it must not be a problem with our hub. I am glad we are not the only ones as I dreaded the thought of having to ring BT again.

Perhaps we should have a sticky so people could post when their internet connection goes down so others who have lost their internet connection won't think it's their computer at fault.

bekisman
23-Apr-10, 10:53
Perhaps we should have a sticky so people could post when their internet connection goes down so others who have lost their internet connection won't think it's their computer at fault.

Good idea Fred, as friend was concerned it was only them, and was going to ring the provider.. any chance webmaster?

NickInTheNorth
23-Apr-10, 10:56

Good idea Fred, as friend was concerned it was only them, and was going to ring the provider.. any chance webmaster?

You may well find that if someone has lost their internet connection they will find it quite difficult to post on the org...

or anywhere for that matter...

:roll:

bekisman
23-Apr-10, 11:06
You may well find that if someone has lost their internet connection they will find it quite difficult to post on the org...

or anywhere for that matter...

:roll:

You're right, but when back on line a quick mention to say historically they were down at a certain time could maybe be of help.. Out here, no-one to really ask, and usually put it down to my own PC, but later learned that there had been an outage in the area, which helped stop me putting this bloodly PC into the bin ;)

bekisman
25-Apr-10, 21:07
Me again - very very slow connection 'out west' any slow ones Reay or Thurso?

pink
25-Apr-10, 21:13
In Thurso and its slow slow slow tonight

marwill
25-Apr-10, 21:31
We are going slow here in Forss, seems to take ages to get onto the Org..:(

rs 2k
26-Apr-10, 00:14
Been very slow here all day, but starting to get quicker now :D

Glad its not just us, i thought computer was needing cleaned out [lol]

Aaldtimer
26-Apr-10, 03:03
Was there a quiz tonight? That always slows the .Org down a bit I've found.:(

Tubthumper
27-Apr-10, 22:23
Flaming broadband is dead slow AGAIN tonight!!

Anyone else having problems or is it just me with AOL? [evil][mad]

rs 2k
28-Apr-10, 01:43
We are fine here :D have been all day and night, we have BT broadband

Metalattakk
28-Apr-10, 01:55
Flaming broadband is dead slow AGAIN tonight!!

Anyone else having problems or is it just me with AOL? [evil][mad]

It's not just you with AOL. It's everyone with AOL. They're notorious for their ridiculously slow speeds. Have a look here, see what others say about them:

http://www.dslzoneuk.net/isp_ratings.php

Click on the AOL comments. Then pick a new provider.