PDA

View Full Version : nothing new

im behind you
22-Apr-10, 20:10
any thing new.

cherokee
22-Apr-10, 20:23
Not really, I'm Behind You,

Still got the same old buttercups coming on in my front garden - if they werenae weeds they'd look right bonny, oh as weel as the daisies and dandelions - Beautiful Display !!! ;)

im behind you
22-Apr-10, 20:34
at least u know they will come back each year.

cherokee
22-Apr-10, 20:38
LOL:D Too right - every blooming year !!!

So, what's new with yourself ?

ShelleyCowie
22-Apr-10, 21:07
Not much new. Awsome day in Shelleys awsome world! Lol

What about you?

Scunner
22-Apr-10, 21:24
2 family members stuck in Egypt because of the volcanic ash

scorrie
22-Apr-10, 21:54
2 family members stuck in Egypt

I know the feeling. My Granddad left one of his legs in France in the First World War ;)

(True actually)

gleeber
22-Apr-10, 22:34
Apparently the first Victoria Cross ever won, in the crimean war, was sold today for £250,000 along with the cannonball that blew the guys arm off.

joxville
22-Apr-10, 23:25
Step 1 You will need:
A willing partner
Breasts that are encased in a bra
Dextrous fingers
Nerves of steel
A spirit of adventure

Step 2 Know your enemy

The bra is your enemy. It has got what you want.

To defeat this enemy you must do some intelligence gathering. Make sure your hands are warm, cold hands are not sexy. Put your hand under her top. If she is uncomfortable with this, then chillaxe at first base.

If you get a positive response, and she's up for it, get an answer to this key question: is it a back-fastening bra, or a front-fastening bra?

Why not just ask? Here's why:

He says, "Um, excuse me, can you tell me if this is a front fastening or back fastening bra? And can you please assist me in removing it?" She doesn't want to appear too easy!

Step 3 Back fastenings

First see if the bra fastens at the back. Move your hand across her back, and locate her bra strap. Now feel for an 3-5 cm long section of thicker fabric in the centre of the bra strap, or perhaps a tiny gap where the fastenings meet.
Don't think, feel.... Bingo! It's a back fastener. Easy! Now you know what you are dealing with

Step 4 Front fastenings

It isn't a back fastener? We are probably dealing with a front fastener. These unclip between the cups at the front of the bra.

Step 5 Other types of bra

If you can't find the fastening at front or back, consider the rare possibility that she is wearing an aerobic bra, or that she isn't wearing a bra at all. All right!

Step 6 The pinch and release

This will take practice, so it's a good idea to practice on a close friend before the date. Whether back or front fastening, most bras clip and unclip with tiny hooks. The one handed release technique is the same for both front and back fastenings. You need to gently clench the material around both sides of the fastening, and then squeeze them together so that the hooks release. Congratulations - you can now try to unhook a bra on a real woman.

im behind you
23-Apr-10, 15:56
not much new today apart from being in inverness.so thought i would take the wife home a little some thing. so i went into one of those sexy bra and knicker shop thinking to my self spice things up. so i was having a look around when one of the shop assistants came up to ask me any thing in paticular ur looking for sir. i said. yes i rather like this bra and thong set here. nice choise she said askig what size she is.and for some strange reason and i know i should not have done it i put my hands out up against my chest and said they are about this big.after relising what ive just done i felt my face go red and the assistant just standing there looking at me.so i just said sorry and made a quick escape from the shop

majic
23-Apr-10, 19:04
Step 1 You will need:
A willing partner
Dextrous fingers
Nerves of steel
A spirit of adventure

Step 2 Know your enemy

To defeat this enemy you must do some intelligence gathering. Make sure your hands are warm, cold hands are not sexy. Put your hand under her top. If she is uncomfortable with this, then chillaxe at first base.

If you get a positive response, and she's up for it, get an answer to this key question: is it a back-fastening bra, or a front-fastening bra?

He says, "Um, excuse me, can you tell me if this is a front fastening or back fastening bra? And can you please assist me in removing it?" She doesn't want to appear too easy!

Step 3 Back fastenings

First see if the bra fastens at the back. Move your hand across her back, and locate her bra strap. Now feel for an 3-5 cm long section of thicker fabric in the centre of the bra strap, or perhaps a tiny gap where the fastenings meet.
Don't think, feel.... Bingo! It's a back fastener. Easy! Now you know what you are dealing with

Step 4 Front fastenings

It isn't a back fastener? We are probably dealing with a front fastener. These unclip between the cups at the front of the bra.

If you can't find the fastening at front or back, consider the rare possibility that she is wearing an aerobic bra, or that she isn't wearing a bra at all. All right!

This will take practice, so it's a good idea to practice on a close friend before the date. Whether back or front fastening, most bras clip and unclip with tiny hooks. The one handed release technique is the same for both front and back fastenings. You need to gently clench the material around both sides of the fastening, and then squeeze them together so that the hooks release. Congratulations - you can now try to unhook a bra on a real woman.

Thank you:) you sure do make me laugh please let me into your world.

golach
23-Apr-10, 19:12
Step 1 You will need:
A willing partner
Dextrous fingers
Nerves of steel
A spirit of adventure

Step 2 Know your enemy

Step 3 Back fastenings

Step 4 Front fastenings

Sighs!!!! Joxville, much simpler solution, find a Liberated woman, no bra, but I agree, no sense of achievement [lol]

John Little
23-Apr-10, 20:13
My wife has volunteered me to pick up the next dead badger I see and put it in a bag for her friend who I think is the local witch. She wants a badger skull to add to her collection...

joxville
23-Apr-10, 20:59
According to a statement issued by the Bavarian Farmers Union, there are 279 words (in German) in the Ten Commandments, 300 words in the American Declaration of Independence, but the EU directive on the import of caramel sweets has 25,911 words.

Go figure!

joxville
23-Apr-10, 21:00
I'm off to watch Ashes to Ashes. :)

Please do NOT disturb me.

NLP
23-Apr-10, 22:19
My daughters rabbit Peppa died today she is so upset, Peppa was only 11months old. Tomorrow we bury her that is going to be a sad day for the wee one.

joxville
23-Apr-10, 23:16
The rabbit is one of nature's most prolific defecators, dropping pellets at the rate of 360 per hour!