PDA

View Full Version : Someone to fit my Fireplace????

Bluezulu
01-Jun-06, 08:14
:roll: Can anyone recommend someone good that would be able to fit my new Fireplace, in the Wick/Thurso area???????????

Kingetter
01-Jun-06, 09:07
Will he do?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/82d37eef.gif

angela5
01-Jun-06, 09:37
Will he do?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/82d37eef.gif

He'll no be around until December though..:D

Kingetter
01-Jun-06, 09:43
But you'd hardly be needing a fire much before then anyhoo huh?

pedromcgrory
01-Jun-06, 09:52
:roll: Can anyone recommend someone good that would be able to fit my new Fireplace, in the Wick/Thurso area???????????
hes asking a serious question but as usual here comes the stupid pics thinking ur funny as usual

Kingetter
01-Jun-06, 09:54
Sorry - only meant in fun, but it has kept the message near the top where it can be seen.

angela5
01-Jun-06, 09:59
hes asking a serious question but as usual here comes the stupid pics thinking ur funny as usual

Light-hearted fun. Get over it.:roll:

scrapydoo
01-Jun-06, 10:01
Why not try having a look in the business section of caithness.org .

pedromcgrory
01-Jun-06, 10:09
Light-hearted fun. Get over it.:roll:lol whos asking you is that you in ur pic sorry cant really see it im short sighted

angela5
01-Jun-06, 10:25
lol whos asking you is that you in ur pic sorry cant really see it im short sighted

Now that comment is down right insulting and there was absolutely no need for that remark.[mad]
Short sighted indeed!!

JimH
01-Jun-06, 10:29
Handbags on the beach at dawn!!!

angela5
01-Jun-06, 10:30

I had a look on the net and in the yellow pages, never found anything. good luck!:D

footie chick
01-Jun-06, 10:32
Any joiner or plumber should be able to do it

wilma
01-Jun-06, 10:38
lol whos asking you is that you in ur pic sorry cant really see it im short sighted
Is there any need for this insult, a light-hearted reply by kingetter and angela and you go into a an insulting mode. insulting other orgers in this way is disgusting.[evil]

scrapydoo
01-Jun-06, 10:52
This is just like pedro he loves giving check to other orgers bad can't handle getting it back,you know what they say if you can't take it don't give it pedro.

lydia.bain
01-Jun-06, 11:50
did u get anyone to fit your fireplace if not i may know someone.

Bluezulu
01-Jun-06, 13:47
haven't found anyone yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help:~(

Chillie
01-Jun-06, 13:52

Slip Pedro a few O2 sim's and I am sure he will fit it for you.[lol]

pedromcgrory
01-Jun-06, 15:00
This is just like pedro he loves giving check to other orgers bad can't handle getting it back,you know what they say if you can't take it don't give it pedro.wots check and wots orgers lol morgers dont you mean ,go back and find scooby its getting late

Billy Boy
01-Jun-06, 15:08

what kind of fireplace?brick or wood

scrapydoo
01-Jun-06, 15:23
wots check and wots orgers lol morgers dont you mean ,go back and find scooby its getting late

I ment to say cheek go and "slink" back in your corner!!! [lol]

lydia.bain
01-Jun-06, 15:27
Have sent you pm

pedromcgrory
01-Jun-06, 15:31
I ment to say cheek go and "slink" back in your corner!!! [lol]computer says no ,

Astra
01-Jun-06, 18:47
Give this chap a phone he might help

Caithness fireplaces
The Mill ,Stirkoke.wick