PDA

View Full Version : check this out~~Niall.............

Chobbersjnr
01-Jun-06, 02:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NehntumaMtQ&search=primus

erli
01-Jun-06, 10:44
ABCDEFGH I loved it, fantastic bassist.:cool:

Jeid
01-Jun-06, 12:20
Les Claypool... what a guy!

Chobbersjnr
01-Jun-06, 14:44
Les Claypool... what a guy!

what a bass...........................29 frets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niall Fernie
02-Jun-06, 10:39
ownage....

Chobbersjnr
02-Jun-06, 17:47
ownage....

really.............

Niall Fernie
02-Jun-06, 18:02
It sure is, he owns the bass and he owns all who try to copy him.

But I am sure that in some obscure bedroom somewhere in the world is currently practising some young kid who will blow him away with some weird double-necked-left-handed-upside-down-fretless-on-one-64-frets-on-the-other "thing" that his uncle found on a beach, polished up and presented it to him on his 3rd birthday. One day he will be ready to face all those who called him "freak" just because he has 6 fingers and 2 thumbs on each hand.

Anyway, I hope that, whenever he appears, he sends me a video for the site :) hint hint

Chobbersjnr
03-Jun-06, 00:58
It sure is, he owns the bass and he owns all who try to copy him.

But I am sure that in some obscure bedroom somewhere in the world is currently practising some young kid who will blow him away with some weird double-necked-left-handed-upside-down-fretless-on-one-64-frets-on-the-other "thing" that his uncle found on a beach, polished up and presented it to him on his 3rd birthday. One day he will be ready to face all those who called him "freak" just because he has 6 fingers and 2 thumbs on each hand.

Anyway, I hope that, whenever he appears, he sends me a video for the site :) hint hint

funnily enough I found one just the other day..................................

I understand now about ownage being (presumably) the make of the bass

Niall Fernie
03-Jun-06, 09:17
Hmm, I think I just presumed everyone under the age of forty would know what I meant.

see here for a good definition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ownage) :)