PDA

View Full Version : Scouse Flight to the Moon

Andfield
22-Apr-10, 09:25
FIRST COMBINED MONKEY AND SCOUSER FLIGHT TO THE MOON
The monkey enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Monkey". It opens it and reads the letter. It contained very precise and complicated instructions on how to fly the rocket. The Scouser enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Scouser". He opens and reads the letter. It said "Feed the monkey"

Anfield
22-Apr-10, 11:48
The monkey enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Monkey". It opens it and reads the letter. It contained very precise and complicated instructions on how to fly the rocket. The Scouser enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Scouser". He opens and reads the letter. It said
"Feed the monkey"

Hey, when you start a joke, why don't you finish it?

FIRST COMBINED MONKEY AND SCOUSER FLIGHT TO THE MOON
The monkey enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Monkey". It opens it and reads the letter. It contained very precise and complicated instructions on how to fly the rocket. The Scouser enters the rocket and finds an envelope marked "Scouser". He opens and reads the letter. It said
"Feed the monkey"

A couple of hours before blast off the "Scouser" gets called to Mission Control. (MC)

"Mr Mackay, we have problem with your application form and we need to ask you some questions? says guy from MC

Remember last week when we had that little incident, when you were trying to feed the monkey through his backside?, Well we ran some checks on some of the information you gave us. We found out that you were not born in Liverpool, but were actually born in Caithness, and that the only time you have been to Liverpool was in 1998 when you thought you were getting on a coach to Blackpool"

"Would you like to tell us why you lied on your application form?"

McScouser replies "Well if you knew I was from Caithness, you would have thought I was too thick to feed the monkey and I would not have got job

Andfield
22-Apr-10, 16:48
Thats a good one m8 - you have probably heard them all before.:lol:

Usually Geordies or Mancs it goes on - neverr heard it about these local rednecks.[lol]

ducati
15-May-10, 21:36
Heard the one about the little blue Starling?