PDA

View Full Version : so random but from the mouth of babes *G*

brandy
21-Apr-10, 19:07
sam was playing on the psp the other night it was wwe wrestling.. and john cena was fighting against mark henry.. i was talking to sam and said.. wow what a big black man.. he just said.. hes not black.. hes brown, dark brown.. then sighs like im stupid and continues playing.. then i ask.. well what color are you then? and he just looks at me again as if im stupid.. and says pink mum, then pauses his game and gets a little excited and says .. unless you bend your finger back then its yellow!
i love the innocence and tollerance of children! great isnt it!

laguna2
21-Apr-10, 19:57
sam was playing on the psp the other night it was wwe wrestling.. and joe cena was fighting against mark henry.. i was talking to sam and said.. wow what a big black man.. he just said.. hes not black.. hes brown, dark brown.. then sighs like im stupid and continues playing.. then i ask.. well what color are you then? and he just looks at me again as if im stupid.. and says pink mum, then pauses his game and gets a little excited and says .. unless you bend your finger back then its yellow!

wow! Just tried it and he is right - bend your finger back and it is yellow! Clever lad!

Vistravi
21-Apr-10, 20:25
sam was playing on the psp the other night it was wwe wrestling.. and joe cena was fighting against mark henry.. i was talking to sam and said.. wow what a big black man.. he just said.. hes not black.. hes brown, dark brown.. then sighs like im stupid and continues playing.. then i ask.. well what color are you then? and he just looks at me again as if im stupid.. and says pink mum, then pauses his game and gets a little excited and says .. unless you bend your finger back then its yellow!

Kids are hiliarious lol.

horseman
21-Apr-10, 20:55
Yes brandy it is hilarous, (sp) an thanks for sharing with us.:)

George Brims
21-Apr-10, 23:24
Back in the days of apartheid in SA, there was a theatre group from there in the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. They were all black, so whenever "pink" people were portrayed, they would put on pink clown noses. The theme was Jesus comes back as a black South African and gets locked up on Robben Island with Mandela. He escapes by just walking back to the mainland! I didn't get tickets, but a mate at work said it was the best show of the year.