PDA

View Full Version : New camo for hunting

NapalmDeath74
20-Apr-10, 22:18
Well been looking at various camouflage patterns for fishing and hunting, been looking dedicated hunting camouflage patterns and also been looking at some military patterns old and new. The camouflage pattern what's got my interest is the new multi pattern camouflage the British Army acquired replacing woodland DPM won't be in the army stores yet. Been looking at US crye multicam with the similar properties to British Army multi pattern and I think will be very camouflage with Caithness terrain, so what do other hunters think?

ducati
21-Apr-10, 08:15
NapalmDeath74, we really need to talk :eek:

Anfield
21-Apr-10, 11:49
Well been looking at various camouflage patterns for fishing and hunting, been looking dedicated hunting camouflage patterns and also been looking at some military patterns old and new. The camouflage pattern what's got my interest is the new multi pattern camouflage the British Army acquired replacing woodland DPM won't be in the army stores yet. Been looking at US crye multicam with the similar properties to British Army multi pattern and I think will be very camouflage with Caithness terrain, so what do other hunters think?

Maybe you could hold "Anne Summer" type parties for this type of clothing.