PDA

View Full Version : Aggravating!

wifie
20-Apr-10, 16:43
Since trying a few other forums I had forgotten how limiting and annoying this place is!

"You may not reply for x number of seconds!"

"You have used wwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too many smilies in this post try again, cheerful!"

Yep I know I can bog off back to from whence I came but I just wonder why these limits are place on here :roll:

wifie
22-Apr-10, 22:36
OK seeing as no-one is gonna reply and give me any sort of explanation to the previous moan - here is a compliment!

I like the "back to top" button! :D This is the only place I have ever found it!

Metalattakk
23-Apr-10, 10:46
OK seeing as no-one is gonna reply and give me any sort of explanation to the previous moan - here is a compliment!

I like the "back to top" button! :D This is the only place I have ever found it!

You've got a 'back to top' button built into your keyboard - it's called the 'Home' key. ;)

wifie
23-Apr-10, 10:48
IT WORKS!!! I never touched that cos I thought it was instead of my ruby slippers and I would end up in Kansas!

Thanks for the reply Metal man - one can always rely on you! ;)

Metalattakk
23-Apr-10, 14:43
:cool:

And guess what the 'End' button underneath it does...

wifie
23-Apr-10, 15:19
:cool:

And guess what the 'End' button underneath it does...

Hahaha! Yer no gonna get me to press that! I think that is how the first volcano erupted - some careless person pressing "end" willy nilly! There's a second one you know which could go at any minute!

Metalattakk
23-Apr-10, 16:15
Rats! And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that pesky wifie!

wifie
23-Apr-10, 16:19
Rats! And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that pesky wifie!

Mwhahahahaha! (Why do I feel like I am in an episode of Scooby Doo?)

Metalattakk
23-Apr-10, 16:32
No need to be so Dastardly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZm47SrmuwM) about it!

wifie
23-Apr-10, 16:34
No need to be so Dastardly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZm47SrmuwM) about it!

LOL! Muttley roolz!!! [lol]