PDA

View Full Version : Cat Missing Watten Area

chaz
19-Apr-10, 09:17
8 month old female cat, strange colours,sort of rabbit coloured,with ginger and black splodges, she has two black front paws and ginger under her chin.quite a timid cat.
Been missing over a week,please pm if you think you may have seen her,
Thanks Chaz

Dadie
19-Apr-10, 11:48
Will keep a look out on our walks to and from nursery!
But we have not seen a cat like that at all.
We usually play spot the cat.... and know all the regular ones!

chaz
19-Apr-10, 12:01
Thank you :) She may have reached the village by now if shes still ok.

Kathy@watten
19-Apr-10, 16:09
Hi Penny, I saw your kitten/cat the smudgey one, well I hope it was your one, saw it at about 3ish yesterday on our back road towards Houstry.

chaz
19-Apr-10, 16:14
Hi Penny, I saw your kitten/cat the smudgey one, well I hope it was your one, saw it at about 3ish yesterday on our back road towards Houstry.

hi,
Will go and have another look down there thanks, if you see her again give me a txt please and will come and catch her.
Thank you
Penny

chaz
19-Apr-10, 19:16

This is a picture of her when she was a kitten but she hasn't changed much.

chaz
09-May-10, 22:27
Cat now found today safe and wel, many thanks to Mrs Waters for looking after her x

purplelady
09-May-10, 22:58
that is great news don't they worry you xxx

teenybash
10-May-10, 00:14
Really good news your wee friend is back home safe and sound.:)

dollycat
10-May-10, 08:17
Fantastic news:D

chaz
10-May-10, 08:21
thank you for all your replys, there is a very happy 5yr old going to school today:) We only found her as saw an advert in pets at home for her looking for a new home,and i was just in time:)

Dadie
10-May-10, 11:12
Thank goodness you got her back!
That is 1 off the list for spot the cat.... but there seems to be a lot missing in and around Watten at the moment!

Liz
10-May-10, 12:38
Oh that is brilliant news and so glad you got there before she was rehomed!:eek:

Chuffed for you and your family.:D

bustergirl
10-May-10, 19:24
aww thats good news u got her back:Du were lucky u got her before some1 else did:)so happy for u :)