PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Ormlie Centre?

Julia
17-Apr-10, 17:43
I have to go there on Monday but the letter does not give an address, it just states 'Ormlie Centre, Thurso', does anybody know where this is exactly, I'm assuming it's on the road on the way up to the college? :confused

Thanks in advance.

laguna2
17-Apr-10, 18:01
I googled it and the address I came up with is

108 Marr Terrace
Thurso
KW14 7SW

Telephone number is 01847 891719

http://www.ormlie.org/contact.asp

is the web address of the map I found.

Hope this is correct and useful!

davem
17-Apr-10, 18:05
Into thurso thru the lights. Left towards Dunbar hospital. Turn R before Richards garage on Henderson St. Go all the way along until you come to the playing field. There is a track on the R cuttung back towards a low wood clad building with a ramp and little car park at the front Thats it. If you check out the link the track is by the d of henderson.

davem
17-Apr-10, 18:08
Marr Tce is the office. the centre is further up.

Julia
17-Apr-10, 18:08
Thanks for that, I did Google it myself but was easily confused, are the Ormlie Community Association and Ormlie Centre the same thing then?

davem
17-Apr-10, 18:19
The centre is theirs but it is a separate building 3 minutes walk up from the office.
Good luck
D

Kodiak
17-Apr-10, 18:44
The simple way is to drive up Ormlie Road, Turn Right into Provost Cormack Drive. Drive to the top and take the last turning on the left. You are now in High Ormlie. Continue to drive, slowly as there is a 20mph here, to the end, it is a dead end so you can not go too far. There you will able to park your car. You then walk to the right and the building is there about 30 to 40 yards away.

If you have a problem when in High Ormlie ask anyone and they will be able to give directions.