PDA

View Full Version : Org night out-poll

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 22:23
Which date do ye fancy meeting yer cyber-org mates in the flesh? Im on for end of june

connieb19
29-May-06, 22:27
I don't want to vote because I can go any time..:)

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 22:29
I don't want to vote because I can go any time..:)

And stone roses face descended into a shade of dark green-IN ENVY-GRRRRRR[lol]

Astra
29-May-06, 22:37
Sorry wont be able to make any of the above date but you all have a cracking time and mind fisty cuff lol.

2little2late
29-May-06, 22:39
What are you all going to do if the poll finishes up with every date with equal votes?

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 22:44
We might just go out on all of them,LOL , Are you coming out? Or are ye working? Ive got to book time off ages in advance, Is yer boss like mine?

2little2late
29-May-06, 22:52
Can't afford to go, because unfortunately I don't work.

Chobbersjnr
29-May-06, 22:57
Mon' the 30th.............................

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 23:04
Can't afford to go, because unfortunately I don't work.

That is a pity man,the more the merrier as I say

scrapydoo
29-May-06, 23:04
Sorry i'm busy all of the above dates i wish i could come but i'm other wise engaged.

bigjjuk
29-May-06, 23:19
put some faces to some names eh???
sounds fun

krieve
30-May-06, 09:05
Not sure if i will be able to make it.:~( [lol]

ŠAmethyst
30-May-06, 18:33
If work and domestic goddess-being allows then I'll try and make it to Wick... even though it's a bit far for a night out for me... lol

Though if someone wants to share a taxi from Wick to Thurso I can stay at a relatives house and head south the next day :)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-May-06, 21:17
The 30th.....the beer,the crisps,the orgers.Should be a good laugh!!:lol: :lol:

Bingobabe
30-May-06, 22:58
MMMMM i dont know doesnt sound promising stone roses dont think too many people are up for it. I am nothing like a good knees up i say and the more the merrier.[lol]

Saveman
30-May-06, 23:44
Would any of this involve exposing ourselves to sunlight?

Bingobabe
30-May-06, 23:53
Would any of this involve exposing ourselves to sunlight?I hope not im a bit like dracula myself[lol]

connieb19
31-May-06, 08:06
Would any of this involve exposing ourselves to sunlight?I'd need to be very drunk before I'd go exposing myself anywhere..:eek:

dunderheed
01-Jun-06, 07:48
if cedric can put me up for the night i'll come along too.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
02-Jun-06, 23:36
if cedric can put me up for the night i'll come along too.

Nae problem ma auld pal.As long as there's no cocktails involved......again!!!!:lol: :lol:

landmarker
02-Jun-06, 23:56
as one who has organised stuff like this once before just look at the figures who responded to the poll, and the numbers who view the board. Turn out will be minimal. It's not looking good but I wish thee well.
l/m

Cedric Farthsbottom III
03-Jun-06, 00:02
as one who has organised stuff like this once before just look at the figures who responded to the poll, and the numbers who view the board. Turn out will be minimal. It's not looking good but I wish thee well.
l/m

Landmarker,ye have hit the nail on the head here.So the best way to get the numbers right is................Who will be there?

Cedric will.:lol: