PDA

View Full Version : Bring It Back

sarah.swanson
16-Apr-10, 16:13
Just to remind you all :

Starts: 19:00 Ends: 01:30
Have you got a dress that is in the wardrobe waiting to be worn again, if so this is the event for you!
Wear your wedding dress, mother of the bride outfit, kilt or bridesmaid dress to:
Pentland hotel
29th May
Dinner for 7pm
Music by Whiskey

There will be a photographer available to take photographs on arrival.

All profits to local chairities.

Tickets on Sale Newsbeat/ferriers

Ticekts £25

see you there :)
Price: £25
E-Mail: sarah.swanson@hotmail.co.uk (sarah.swanson@hotmail.co.uk)

Bazeye
16-Apr-10, 18:15
Dont think the wifes wedding dress would fit me, but you never know, might be fun trying.;)

joxville
16-Apr-10, 18:21
I wonder if Tubthumper will be there wearing her wedding dress? He may even flash his hairy shaved legs. ;)

Bazeye
16-Apr-10, 21:15
Dont think the wifes wedding dress would fit me, but you never know, might be fun trying.;)

Wrong. It does fit but it doesnt half make my bum look big.

sarah.swanson
17-Apr-10, 20:19
haha will be a good laugh :)
I hope everyone can make it for a night of fun :)

SunnyChick
17-Apr-10, 20:27
What a brilliant idea for a party!!! Not many people get the chance to wear their wedding dress twice, so a great opportunity for those ladies to get dressed up and feel gorge! x

Tubthumper
17-Apr-10, 21:26
I wonder if Tubthumper will be there wearing her wedding dress? He may even flash his hairy shaved legs. ;)
Why did you automatically assume I'm married, eh? As it happens, my OH (the bearded fool) considers marriage to be an outdated institution.

I fear he just wants me for my cooking. And my oxters. :~(

sarah.swanson
26-Apr-10, 14:56
thanks :) I hope it will be a success :) tickets are now on sale in ferriers/newsbeat hope to see you there :) x