PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

dawncw
16-Apr-10, 08:18
My sisters cat, Lucky, has gone missing from her home for over a week now. He is all black with lovely amber eyes and has gone from the macrae st area in Wick. He is a very petted cat and will go to anyone for a cuddle. He doesnt know the area very well as was kept as an indoor cat but she was just introducing him to the outdoors and their gate was left open so he got out. could everyone please look in sheds/garages etc in the area as he may have been shut in somewhere.

Will try to get a photo on later hopefully.

So many cats are going missing just now, hope they are all found and get back to their homes safely

Thanks

Shabbychic
16-Apr-10, 13:50
Sorry to hear about Lucky. Hope he turns up very soon.

majic
16-Apr-10, 19:48
Hi i could do the same as i offered sage i am in wick also most days if this would be any help I could put an advert in the window of my van.

rambo1978
16-Apr-10, 20:15
Hi there, I live in Macrae Street so will keep an eye out for him, just wondering if he's a young lad and if he is all black or any distinctive markings?

Rictina
16-Apr-10, 20:19
I hope that Lucky is found saftley as soon as possible.

dawncw
16-Apr-10, 22:46
Majic - thanks for the offer, i am hoping to get some pics onto computer tomorrow so will see what photos there are off him.

Rambo - thatd be great if you can look out for him, he is quite young, about 1 year old and is all black.

my sister got him from someone in murchison st i think it was so he may have wandered his way back to there although he wasnt an outdoor cat there either.

please keep your eyes open everyone

rambo1978
16-Apr-10, 22:55
Yeah no worries lass, just that there was another cat peeking into my half open sitting room window this afternoon, unfortunately didn't fit your description but I'll keep an eye out for the little gent.

dawncw
17-Apr-10, 19:32
Hopefully there is a photo of Lucky attached to this!!!

dawncw
24-Apr-10, 18:04
Lucky is now home!! A lady had been feeding him since monday and reported it to cats protection. Dont know where he was previous to that but has a cut on his nose so maybe got into a fight with another cat and laid low for a few days. He is still as petted as ever and is being very vocal about being back home!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye our for him and to Cats protection for helping us find him.

Sage
24-Apr-10, 19:23
congratulations on his safe return :D