PDA

View Full Version : turn back the clock

wicker8
15-Apr-10, 14:24
following on a previous thread are you happy with your life then what would you change if you could turn the clock back

John Little
15-Apr-10, 14:41
I'd chain myself to the door in Tormsdale Place Thurso and refuse to budge when my parents went to move south.

Anfield
15-Apr-10, 15:02
My lottery numbers to winning ones

StacNKel
15-Apr-10, 16:14
Nothing life is too short for regrets and our past is what moulds us into the people we are today. I have made many mistakes in the past but that is how we learn!

riggerboy
15-Apr-10, 16:23
what would i change if i could turn back the clock

let me see

the time !!!

BRIE
15-Apr-10, 16:24
Im extremely happy in my life.There are things that i look back on & think if only id done that differently... but all the mistakes are whats made me who I am today so I have no regrets.
but.. a bit of advice for others.. dont marry the same person twice!You will realise why you got divorced the first time! lol :eek: & pick your friends carefully.

StacNKel
15-Apr-10, 16:32
Im extremely happy in my life.There are things that i look back on & think if only id done that differently... but all the mistakes are whats made me who I am today so I have no regrets.
but.. a bit of advice for others.. dont marry the same person twice!You will realise why you got divorced the first time! lol :eek: & pick your friends carefully.

lol made me think of my friend who married the same person 3 times then he ran off with her daughter!

horseman
15-Apr-10, 16:32
Good post wicker8,-I would go along with StacNKel's post.
If you could change the past, then the future would be-what?
How would we know if it would be for the better-I would not have my Jo an not have had 7 children,(might be a good idea that) think of all the hassle missed. May have been a tad dull thou' an let me tell you- dull it ain't been. No way baby I would not switch what I have,apart from maybe getting those 6 numbers right last night. But then that would no doubt have ruined all our lives.:)

Cattach
15-Apr-10, 17:15
following on a previous thread are you happy with your life then what would you change if you could turn the clock back

I would love to live my life over again but I would probably not change anything. I have been so happy and lucky (so far) that just doing it all again would be great.

joxville
15-Apr-10, 19:02
Non, Je ne regrette rien.

trix
15-Apr-10, 19:31
i widna turn 'e clock back a single day...not one day!

life is crap, life is guid...either wie, widna hev it any ither wie ;)

wicker8
15-Apr-10, 20:28
Non, Je ne regrette rien.hi joxville you have no regrets then:Razz

ducati
15-Apr-10, 20:37
Not only do I not regret anything I have done. There's a few things I wish I had done more often ;)

upolian
15-Apr-10, 21:16
No regrets at all!

Bazeye
16-Apr-10, 01:21
Drank a lot more when it was 25p a pint.

George Brims
16-Apr-10, 22:04
I would look after my teeth better.