PDA

View Full Version : Are yee happy in ur life

donnick
15-Apr-10, 12:06
just being a right nosey b---er are u happy in ur life what u happy about .I am happy that i have a caring husband and house over ma heed and great friends dont need much to make me happy as long as we got food on the table and can laugh with each other and at each other and have wur health ........

wicker8
15-Apr-10, 12:30
just being a right nosey b---er are u happy in ur life what u happy about .I am happy that i have a caring husband and house over ma heed and great friends dont need much to make me happy as long as we got food on the table and can laugh with each other and at each other and have wur health ........hi there donnick so very true i also have a caring husband and nothing to complain about we dont know how lucky we are some not so fortunate out there i have two children grown up aged 26 and 22 a super wee grandson aged 9 mths very happy and content i am :Razz

shamrock2007
15-Apr-10, 12:51
I am happy I have a fab hubby, 2 great kids and I am really enjoying being a caterer. Got a lot to be thankful for.

Bazeye
15-Apr-10, 14:06
I cant stop smiling. isnt prozac wonderful.

riggerboy
15-Apr-10, 14:16
happy what is happy, i cant workout what happy is, i am content infact very contented, o just remembered happiness is a cigar called hamlet,

singing to myself

happiness happiness the greatest gift that i possess
i thank the lord i`v been blessed with more than my share of happiness

Bazeye
15-Apr-10, 15:17
happy what is happy, i cant workout what happy is, i am content infact very contented, o just remembered happiness is a cigar called hamlet,

singing to myself

Ha, see were back onto the misheard lyrics thread. :lol:

riggerboy
15-Apr-10, 15:35
Ha, see were back onto the misheard lyrics thread. :lol:

there no miss heard they are mine,

horseman
15-Apr-10, 16:16

singing to myself

Snap-bingo an well said-apart from the hamlet. I would sub that for-A whiskey for me, a whiskey for me,if ye were a whisky ye would do for me.
Ok so I made that one up,but you get my meaning.;)

riggerboy
15-Apr-10, 16:21
Snap-bingo an well said-apart from the hamlet. I would sub that for-A whiskey for me, a whiskey for me,if ye were a whisky ye would do for me.
Ok so I made that one up,but you get my meaning.;)

quality i like that but can we change it to

a vodka for me and a whisky for ye
ats
then wur aff hame fur wur teaaaaaaaaaaaa

horseman
15-Apr-10, 22:34
Yur as bloody daft as I am.;)

riggerboy
16-Apr-10, 08:06
Yur as bloody daft as I am.;)

i`ll have you know that on a good day i`m dafter than you, lol, infact i can be as daft as a really daft thing can be that is on a good day,

SunnyChick
16-Apr-10, 09:02
That "prozac" comment, LOL! :lol:

I'm driven mad sometimes.....the daily grind of raising a family, paying a mortgage, and balancing a home/work life... well it can be tough going, and it's sooo easy to get sucked into negativity.

However, I feel pretty chuffed overall with my lot. I have the two cheekiest, yet loving children you could ever wish for, and they have a gread Dad, who also happens to love me very much. So I feel VERY privileged, despite it being hard sometimes. :Razz

I also have a few lovely friends who accept me, just the way I am. In return, I love them, just the way they are. Awwww... I am going to stop now... right before I go all mushy, LOL!

Sandra_B
16-Apr-10, 11:50
No. I made a decision a year ago that affected my whole family and now turns out to have been a big mistake, which is going to take some time to correct.

I also recently learned you have to be very careful who you are dealing with because there are nasty, underhanded, dishonest people out there.

lynne duncan
16-Apr-10, 12:56
theoretically life is good for us we have our health, our house, fine kids! but we lost our mum 2 weeks ago and dad is now in hospital, so the scales are even at the moment with grief on one side and thankfullness on the other,
i suppose we're happy but at times we are still taking a deep breath when tears catch up with us,
though sitting here in the kitchen with newly baked cheese scones and a banana loaf and the sun pouring in its helps to temper how i'm feeling today

so would generally say happy but with a slight sticky patch just now!

riggerboy
16-Apr-10, 13:39
No. I made a decision a year ago that affected my whole family and now turns out to have been a big mistake, which is going to take some time to correct.

I also recently learned you have to be very careful who you are dealing with because there are nasty, underhanded, dishonest people out there.

aye yer right there and most of them a bankers,

John Little
16-Apr-10, 13:50
Or Kent Police...mutter mutter mutter...

Ash87
16-Apr-10, 14:25
Ayeee :) generally very happy in life :D Amazing family n great friends all (mostly) in good health! Missing Caithness of course though, where lots of these friends n family are... roll on summertime!

Oh and I'll be even happier on Monday when I get this darn assignment handed in.... :D

cuddlepop
16-Apr-10, 15:47
Could be happier,other half has a "miserable" job.

Its a dam shame that employers can determine whether your happy with your life or not.

Enviromental depression I think is what the professionals call it.:~(