PDA

View Full Version : old rubber mask factory

Billy Boy
29-May-06, 17:36
A friend and i were talking about fun types of jobs and i remembered the old rubber mask factory that used to be in castletown and thought it would of been fun making the masks and things like hairy rubber hands & feet, but they couldnt remember it.
just wondered if anyone else could remember it?:grin:

connieb19
29-May-06, 17:39
A friend and i were talking about fun types of jobs and i remembered the old rubber mask factory that used to be in castletown and thought it would of been fun making the masks and things like hairy rubber hands & feet, but they couldnt remember it.
just wondered if anyone else could remember it?:grin:I would imagine you are right about the job being a good laugh. How long ago was the factory there? I do remember my brothers having the hairy hands and feet but it seems a long time ago.

Billy Boy
29-May-06, 17:42
I would imagine you are right about the job being a good laugh. How long ago was the factory there? I do remember my brothers having the hairy hands and feet but it seems a long time ago.

i reckon it must be over 20 years since it was there could be wrong i do know i was just a teenager;)

slinky
29-May-06, 17:53
was it not at were norfrost was before it was built one of my mates used to work there years ago

connieb19
29-May-06, 18:03
Are you sure it's still not there. I passed through Castletown a couple of weeks ago and I definately saw some funny faces..:eek:

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 20:28
Are you sure it's still not there. I passed through Castletown a couple of weeks ago and I definately saw some funny faces..:eek:

I went through it on Saturday night & I can confirm the above[lol]

Astra
30-May-06, 09:32
I went through it on Saturday night & I can confirm the above[lol]
You must of been looking at your reflection lol