PDA

View Full Version : do you troll

cesare
13-Apr-10, 12:13
If you dont no what troll mean's

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

now the question is who is going to admit it?:roll:

ducati
13-Apr-10, 12:19
It's very hard on the org, to discern what a troll is as we are pretty much all capable of aggravating each other. IMHO it sets the org apart from the rest of the insipid mushy forums (that I inhabit anyway).

Anyway, what a stupid question you fat headed idiot [lol]

Leanne
13-Apr-10, 12:24
The true question should be - who troll baits?

Green_not_greed
13-Apr-10, 12:30
Well there could be a few about!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8b/Troll1.JPG/800px-Troll1.JPG

riggerboy
13-Apr-10, 13:33
yes under the bridge, honest i sawed 1 he wiz there just under the bridge, ooops that me again

northener
13-Apr-10, 14:11
I like jabbing idiots with a sharp pointy stick, it amuses me on otherwise dull days.
If that makes me a troll, then it is a badge I wear with pride.:Razz

wickscorrie
13-Apr-10, 19:14
am extremely guilty of it but due to warped sense of humour take great fun it doing it, whether done on the org or not

Commore
13-Apr-10, 19:25
If you dont no what troll mean's

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

now the question is who is going to admit it?:roll:

Nope, but I have seen it on the "org" among other forums and blogs.
nasty little narrow minded, unthinking, uncaring, selfish individuals are trolls.

joxville
13-Apr-10, 19:25
Yep, I'm a fully fledged troller, even have the infractions to prove it. :roll:

Rictina
13-Apr-10, 19:26
I have never heard of it, but I surely know what you mean... [lol][lol]

Rictina
13-Apr-10, 19:27
Yep, I'm a fully fledged troller, even have the infractions to prove it. :roll:

Hahaha [lol]

Tubthumper
13-Apr-10, 19:27
I got done for trolling on the org. It was about Fred and it was really funny.
But 'THEY' took it away... :(

ps does that mean I'm narrow minded etc, Commore?

John Little
13-Apr-10, 19:32
I only troll when passing through Latheron- gateway to the North.

Tubthumper
13-Apr-10, 19:35
JL, how about when you're passing through P*rtg*wer, gateway to Hades?

John Little
13-Apr-10, 19:38
Nah - go through there like a bat oot o hell!

Moira
13-Apr-10, 20:21
Nope, never, ever...

Well, actually, I used to but I hated the way my long hair interfered with the keyboard so I had it all cut off. :Razz

The Drunken Duck
13-Apr-10, 20:32
I once worked with a rampant feminist who let slip what forum she posted on. I registered, laid low for a bit and then started winding her up, its was hilarious while it lasted but I got banned fairly sharpish. One of my better threads was "As Lesbians do you find the surname "Cox" offensive ??"

Trolling ?? .. Yes. Funny .. extremely, while it lasted.

George Brims
13-Apr-10, 20:42
I don't troll but I will admit now he's gone that I tried a few times to annoy that weird mannie from Bruan that just got banned. Sadly I was foolish enough to try doing it via logical argument, which was a waste of time.

Tubthumper
13-Apr-10, 20:49
There's a fine line between 'trolling' and trying to discuss with someone that's wired to the moon.
Hard not to be sarcastic sometimes...

John Little
13-Apr-10, 21:17
Ok I admit it.
I do troll.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?

Now you wont be able to get that out of your head for hours....mwah-hah-hah!

wickscorrie
14-Apr-10, 00:07
thanks john little at this time of night just what i need, that tune will rattle around my small grey cells for a while i'm sure

Ricco
14-Apr-10, 11:48
Well, it depends on the trip. If I am fishing for bass or a similar species then I troll a scad or lure. ;)

George Brims
14-Apr-10, 21:42
Oh well if we're talking fishing, I've trolled for tuna and marlin. We hit a school of tuna and had the most fantastic ten minutes of intense fishing of my life. Got about a dozen in the 10 to 20 pound range. Then the dolphins turned up and they were gone in a flash.