PDA

View Full Version : Silly replies?

cherokee
12-Apr-10, 22:46
Sorry Bekisman, I didn't want to take over your thread, but it just made me think about something..... I hope you don't mind?

When I was at High School and was very late in one morning, with no note from home, I was then referred to the "Rector".

There I was required to fill in a form to explain my absence from earlier classes.

One of the parts I had to fill in asked the question....

"Late at....................................."

I wrote "School" !

I wasn't being cheeky, I just thought they obviously didn't know my whereabouts prior to my arriving.......I was young...... how was I to know they meant me to put down The Actual Time I Was Late.......:lol::lol:

George Brims
12-Apr-10, 23:31
Oh boy. I just remembered a story a friend told me about the dumbest thing she ever said. Sadly I can't post it here in case I get banned (story is somewhat dirty).

Kevin Milkins
12-Apr-10, 23:41
I remember filling in a form once that was not very well laid out or self explanatory, but most annoying.

Having done the name, date of birth, etc, it said "sex", and out of shear devilment I put "not as often as I would have liked".

I am sure no one actually ever reads most of these forms because I got no offers.:lol:

DOC ROCK
13-Apr-10, 01:07
Sorry Bekisman, I didn't want to take over your thread, but it just made me think about something..... I hope you don't mind?

When I was at High School and was very late in one morning, with no note from home, I was then referred to the "Rector".

There I was required to fill in a form to explain my absence from earlier classes.

One of the parts I had to fill in asked the question....

"Late at....................................."

I wrote "School" !

I wasn't being cheeky, I just thought they obviously didn't know my whereabouts prior to my arriving.......I was young...... how was I to know they meant me to put down The Actual Time I Was Late.......:lol::lol:

Ha ha that was class!:roll:

riggerboy
13-Apr-10, 07:59
Oh boy. I just remembered a story a friend told me about the dumbest thing she ever said. Sadly I can't post it here in case I get banned (story is somewhat dirty).

backside ??????????

Kenn
13-Apr-10, 10:15
Stopped by Gendarmerie heading north a few miles from Boulogne in a UK registered vehicle.

"Why are you going to Boulogne?"

"To catch the ferry."

"Why are you going to catch the ferry?"

riggerboy
13-Apr-10, 10:55
you know the one thing i hate is when folk come on here and make silly pointless replies to threads they have no interest in

no hang on thats me i`m writing about,

anyway another pet hate is when someone goes of on one about something that nobody is interested in

no hang on thats me again

o forget it

Vistravi
13-Apr-10, 14:57
I remember filling in a form once that was not very well laid out or self explanatory, but most annoying.

Having done the name, date of birth, etc, it said "sex", and out of shear devilment I put "not as often as I would have liked".

I am sure no one actually ever reads most of these forms because I got no offers.:lol:

Perhaps you'd have gotten more of a response if you had put down "Yes please!" lol :lol:

Kodiak
13-Apr-10, 15:03
Stopped by Gendarmerie heading north a few miles from Boulogne in a UK registered vehicle.

"Why are you going to Boulogne?"

"To catch the ferry."

"Why are you going to catch the ferry?"

Answer :-

Because it is better than catching a Cold :D

lab
13-Apr-10, 16:27
the most silly thing I ever said was I DO 18 years ago..

brandy
13-Apr-10, 18:43
or was that you heard ? *grins*