PDA

View Full Version : Quiz tonight - Sunday 28th May - 8.30pm

Moira
28-May-06, 16:38
Hi folks

I'm all ready with the questions for tonight's quiz. Hope you all come in & have some fun. Something for everyone on a variety of topics, including all the important ones such as food, drink and football! (OK - so I had to go look at today's paper to get the football question :lol: )

It's my first time as quizzy so please be gentle - I've been practising my copy & paste skills - so here's hoping :eek: See you all later

wilma
28-May-06, 16:43
I am sorry i would love to be able to make it, but i have got to work tonight ,but best of luck with the quiz hope it goes well for you.

angela5
28-May-06, 17:15
Good luck moira.:D
Not sure if i can make it tonight.

Moira
28-May-06, 17:27
Wilma, sorry you've got to work tonight.

Angela - I've got a box of red wine here - just the thing to wash down all that paella & pancakes you ate at the Continental Market - pop in if you get a chance :)

angela5
28-May-06, 21:54
Wilma, sorry you've got to work tonight.

Angela - I've got a box of red wine here - just the thing to wash down all that paella & pancakes you ate at the Continental Market - pop in if you get a chance :)

Who won the quiz? Connie was in charge of pouring the wine, and i was'nt allowed any. So i left in the huff.:lol:

connieb19
28-May-06, 22:06
Who won the quiz? Connie was in charge of pouring the wine, and i was'nt allowed any. So i left in the huff.:lol:Angela, I didn't want to be responsibe for you if you had wine. Erli won. Well done moira, it was a fine quiz..:)

angela5
28-May-06, 22:23
Angela, I didn't want to be responsibe for you if you had wine. Erli won. Well done moira, it was a fine quiz..:)

No, that's true. I just had a manicure the other day i'd like to keep my hands thanks very much.:lol:

well done erli.

connieb19
28-May-06, 22:28
No, that's true. I just had a manicure the other day i'd like to keep my hands thanks very much.

well done erli.I'll only tell you once more, leave my daffies alone..lol:eek:

erli
28-May-06, 22:31
Thanks Honey, been a long time trying.
Can someone give me some advice for next sunday plleeeaaassssseeeee!

angela5
28-May-06, 22:33
Thanks Honey, been a long time trying.
Can someone give me some advice for next sunday plleeeaaassssseeeee!

What advice ye after erli? how to control the fights, who to pick to dish the wine out.?

Moira
28-May-06, 23:41
Thanks to all the contestants tonight - you made my job easy!!?? Special thanks to whoever it was offered me the HRT when I thought I was having a flush :eek: Connie made a wonderful job of pouring the wine & handing the snacks round - sorry you missed out Angela (Connie didn't have you handcuffed, did she ? ;) )

Congratulations & good luck to Erli for next week - Golach & Highlander will look after you if they're in the Quizroom.

angela5
29-May-06, 10:09
I'm sure she will without a doubt have me in handcuffs if i dare steal a daffie from her garden again.
psst! there actually dandelions growing in her garden not daffies, but don't tell her she'll be upset.:lol: