PDA

View Full Version : Back to School

Chillie
28-May-06, 05:06
What tale do we all have to tell, when we were all back in the old school day's, with not a care in the world? ;)

Ricco
28-May-06, 06:48
Hi, Chillie

Well, at Thurso High one of our tricks used to be to hide a bottle of milk (gosh, do you remember them?) for a week and then slip it back in the top crate. Some boys used to race down at break, quickly gulp one down and then grab a second. Our trick soon put an end to their greed.:lol:

plutonio
29-May-06, 08:03
i always remember going home from school took what seemed hours as we used to stop and look for caterpillers in the bushes, then keep them in a jar under my bed.

Billy Boy
29-May-06, 09:55
i will alway's remember the back of the gym, were i had my first puff on a fag which after a few puff's threw up all over my new trainer's,which i must of been lookin pretty cool:lol: can't remember what story i went home with to my mum but i bet it was a good un!

Ricco
29-May-06, 15:26
Another one I remember was when I was at Miller Academy. We used to play 'kiss-catch' and I was a pretty shy guy back then (but no longer!) and used to run like hell. There was a blonde girl called Barbara White (I think) and I was so desperate to get away that I launched off a 10 flight of steps - thought I had broken my ankle! Should have submitted in good grace.:cool: