PDA

View Full Version : petition

horse
28-May-06, 00:22
Please sign this to get these mindless thugs locked up forever.
The video is heartbreaking I saw it on sky news the other night and cried.:~(

As it says on The Suns web site,this video of a beautiful young man needlesly murdered is distressing,but as angela5 kindly pointed out his parents have given permission (with great courage) and as a parent of teenagers I thought maybe this petition will help rid the streets of this scum who had no regard for another human life and wanted to get as many people as possible to sign it.
People don't need to watch the video but please sign the petition.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006240558,00.html

Fluff
28-May-06, 17:44
dont you think you should put a warning or a slight description of it as to warn people?

angela5
28-May-06, 17:54
I did'nt view the clip, i assume it's the same cctv clip that was shown on the evening news. Daniel's family is happy for this to be shown, to highlight the senseless violence of Britain's knife culture.

JAWS
28-May-06, 22:35
"Your Honour, my client was a person of good behaviour for all his life until the age of four. On his first entering school he was picked on by everybody and became the victim of malicious lies. Within three months one of his classmates deliberately broke his own nose by head-butting my clients fist. As a result of this he gained the reputation of being an easy target.

During the following years several boys were known to have leaped onto the end of his foot. Due to their behaviour and lies, teachers were fooled into punishing my client much to his distress.

By the time he went on to Secondary Education his reputation for being an “Easy Target” preceded him. Teachers were prone to watching for any opening they could find in order to pick on him. Any pupil walking past his suddenly extended foot, a medical condition with no known cause, and falling down would bring the wrath of a teacher down on him.

In order to show he was a willing pupil he decided to involve himself in sport. Unfortunately, whilst playing football, several players received broken legs whilst he was innocently in their vicinity but teachers immediately saw this as an opportunity to exclude him from school.

This caused my client to develop a poor self image from which he never really recovered.

My client did his best to overcome the problems inflicted upon him by attempting to involve himself in “Out of School Activities”. He decided to take up Baseball. Unfortunately, as a result of his enthusiasm, several people walked into his practice swing with the bat. One person in particular receiving a fractured skull as a result of failing to notice that he had turned his back on my client.

It was at this point that the Police and the Courts joined in the persecution of my client by refusing to believe that on fifteen occasions people had accidentally collided with my clients bat.

It is as a result of his previously being targeted for punishment on so many previous occasions that my client appears here today.
Any person viewing the video with an unbiased mind would conclude that my client was totally innocent. He was simply walking past the victim when his outstretched hand innocently happened to catch the side of his head. Seeing the victim throw himself to the floor, in order to prevent anybody misunderstanding the situation, my client went to help him to his feet unfortunately forgetting that he had just finished cleaning his fingernails with a large knife which, rather unfortunately cam into contact with the victim causing the injuries from which he later died.

My client was so distressed at the site of blood that he immediately panicked and fled the scene.

I would ask that the court not victimise my client further by imposing a punitive sentence on him!"

And if you think that’s a Fairy Tale, just read some of the excuses made in Court on behalf of Thugs.
You would be more likely to believe that the Big Bad Wolf was the victim of Little Red Riding Hood’s treachery than some of the pathetic excuses made by thir apologists.

Now we hide Robbery with Violence behind the benign term "Mugging" and Casual Serious Assaults as "Happy Slapping" whilst driving round the streets like lunatics in stolen cars putting anybody and everybody in danger is called "Joy Riding".
How easily we turn Criminal Behaviour into a harmless joke. Except for the victim, that is. [evil]

badger
29-May-06, 12:08
"Your Honour, my client was a person of good behaviour for all his life until the age of four. On his first entering school he was picked on by everybody and became the victim of malicious lies. Within three months one of his classmates deliberately broke his own nose by head-butting my clients fist. As a result of this he gained the reputation of being an easy target. etc.

Wish that wasn't all true - sadly it is.

clash67
29-May-06, 15:38
Please sign this to get these mindless thugs locked up forever.
The video is heartbreaking I saw it on sky news the other night and cried.:~(

As it says on The Suns web site,this video of a beautiful young man needlesly murdered is distressing,but as angela5 kindly pointed out his parents have given permission (with great courage) and as a parent of teenagers I thought maybe this petition will help rid the streets of this scum who had no regard for another human life and wanted to get as many people as possible to sign it.
People don't need to watch the video but please sign the petition.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006240558,00.html I signed the petition without a moments hesitation, what a disgrace! these thugs should get life behind bars! they should be locked up in the worst prison we have so that they spend everyday in fear of their own safety,maybe that would make them realise the fear that their kind instil on members of the public who are afraid to walk the streets at night.

Billy Boy
29-May-06, 20:46
we sighed this as well,at time's we live in a cruel world:(

scrapydoo
29-May-06, 23:24
I also signed it !! sick sick sick

engiebenjy
30-May-06, 00:27
I too have signed it, it horrifies me and scares me to think that this is the kind of world that my two young daughters are growing up to live in. However, I think that we all know that judging by todays justice system that there's more chance of petrol dropping to 50p a litre than these thugs getting life - in a sense that means life. More likely they will be out within ten years.

Bingobabe
30-May-06, 23:51
I have signed the petition and hope the thugs get life.

horse
23-Jun-06, 21:53
[disgust] :mad: no words just anger.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006290055,00.html

Elenna
23-Jun-06, 23:57
I've added my support.

Nello
24-Jun-06, 00:24
Signed, thoughts with the Realtives.