PDA

View Full Version : Car Boot Sale - 17th April - Tables Left

SunnyChick
08-Apr-10, 20:29
Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say...

Scottish Casualties Network (Northern Area) still have some tables left for their Car Boot Sale on the morning of Sat, 17th April in Castletown Drill Hall. (At only £5.00, this is a bargain for a good size table.) :)

Please email: karenfm@btinternet.com if you would like to book.

SunnyChick
12-Apr-10, 15:47
I should have mentioned that the car boot sale is on between 1000-1200hrs on Saturday!

Stall holders can come in to set up anytime from 0900hrs, but members of the public will not be admitted until the start of the sale at 1000hrs.

Thanks!

SunnyChick
13-Apr-10, 20:17
All tables now booked. Hope to see you all there on the day. :O)

Dadie
13-Apr-10, 21:16
Looks good that buyers cant buy until the start time but how will you stop people setting things to one side?

SunnyChick
13-Apr-10, 21:36
Hey there,

Good question Dadie.

We ask our stall holders to kindly wait until the start of the sale before trading.

SunnyChick
16-Apr-10, 08:47
We have had 2 last minute cancellations...

So if anyone would like a table at our car boot sale tomorrow......

email me karenfm@btinternet.com (karenfm@btinternet.com)

or call/text 0771 977 6948.

Thank you :D

Kevin Milkins
16-Apr-10, 09:47
We ask our stall holders to kindly wait until the start of the sale before trading.

That's a good and fair way of conducting a sale.:Razz

I find it annoying to turn up at a sale and meet loads of traffic coming away and people loading cars up before the advertised start time of the sale.

SunnyChick
17-Apr-10, 20:25
A huge thanks to everyone who braved the rain and came along to support Scottish Casualties Network - Northern Area, at our car boot sale today.

We had a huge variety of stalls, with lots of bargains to be had!

A big thank you to all of the stall holders, SCN members and volunteers, who made the day a great success.

I hope to have photographs on our website by the end of the weekend, for those of you who might like to view:

www.scottishcasualtiesnetwork.co.uk (http://www.scottishcasualtiesnetwork.co.uk)

Thanks again. :D