PDA

View Full Version : fake tan?

sweep
08-Apr-10, 15:16
whats the best way to get a fake tan? has anyone used the spray-on in a booth? i'm quite fair and don't want too deep a tan. thanks guys.

smee
08-Apr-10, 16:48
Skin & Tonic, 58 Henrietta Street, Wick, uses sienna X spray which comes in differing tan levels to suit all skin types.

viking
08-Apr-10, 22:07
I got a bottle of Fake Bake in Sutherland's Pharmacy and did it at home. I was very pleased with the results - lasted for ages, not streaky or orange. Only downside was my bed linen was covered in the stuff so had a pile of extra laundry in the morning! Wear gloves! Good Luck!

Rictina
08-Apr-10, 23:00
My all time fav is St. Topez, I wear it all year round, very natural & easy to apply.

trix
09-Apr-10, 00:37
i hate fake tan, it looks guid when fresh but efter a while it looks totally gross, i hate 'e way ma skin looks efter choost a couple o' days, ye can see where its in 'e pores :mad:

also, i hate lookin at ither people when theirs starts til wear off. all streeky an yuk. worst thing iver.

be proud o' 'e skin yer in ;)

bagpuss
17-Apr-10, 13:06
I was a St Tropez user for years- then one year bought one of those body lotions with a touch of fake tan- and was amazed how good the result was- and as it was an intense moisturiser looked really good. L'oreal, Olay, St Ives and Palmers Cocoa Butter all do them at a fraction of the cost of a salon session- but you need to use it every other day. If you can afford it shell out for a professional St Tropez session and top it up at home once a week

Avoid sun beds at all costs- the damage, once done won't be undone. the only safe tan is a fake one

EDDIE
17-Apr-10, 17:57
whats the best way to get a fake tan? has anyone used the spray-on in a booth? i'm quite fair and don't want too deep a tan. thanks guys.

I quite lake the fake tan my better half gets hers sprayed on it looks good but she was told by the lady doing the spraying to go for a light tan if its your first time.
Sweep if u have never had a fake tan go and get one its the only way you will no if its for u.

Gronnuck
17-Apr-10, 18:11
Yeauch! :roll: Fake tans are just that, fake. They are easily spotted and within just a few days look gungy. If anyone things they look OK they must be deluding themsleves. :lol: