PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

Stephen M
07-Apr-10, 00:16
I have been feeding a lovely cat for quite some time. He doesn't have a home and I am going to work away from home so his only source of food will not be there for him. I have contacted Caithness Cat Protection but unfortunately they don't have any space for him. He is a lovely cat and desperately need a home.

I have temporarily named him'TC.'He is all black with just a bit of white under his chin on his chest. He is a very gentle and affectionate cat. But because he has had no proper home and had to live on his wits he is a nervous cat and if he gets frightened he can lash out - but he always gives you fare warning beforehand. I am certain once he get a home with a person he can trust this behavior will stop. He is about two and a half years old. I think he would ideally suit a single person or couple without children. Please, please someone help this poor, adorable cat....he deserves a break. Life hasn't fair to him up to now. You can get in touch with me on. 07757767698

Liz
07-Apr-10, 12:22
Bless you Stephen for caring for TC.

It makes me so mad when poor cats like him are just abandoned. It's a good job there are kind people like you!

Unfortunately, I can't give him a home but really hope some kind soul will give him the home deserves.

Liz
07-Apr-10, 12:54
Does the cat have much white on his chest Stephen?

There is a cat called Bob who has been missing for some while and wondered whether it could be him?
http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/

Dadie
07-Apr-10, 13:59
Do you live near anyone who would feed him for you?
If you provided the food.
Until a more permanent solution is found.
i.e cats protection or balmore have space for him or he is rehomed....
hope he finds a good home soon though!

teenybash
07-Apr-10, 23:45
Awe bless you for being so kind to TC....hope you can arrange with someone to leave out food for him till you return.......Usually if you put a name to a needy soul, in your heart you have already adopted him....hope so.:)