PDA

View Full Version : KDF Halkirk

freckles
06-Apr-10, 12:30
Hi There

Thinking about getting my new kitchen, door & flooring from KDF, but there are no reviews on the org for them. Are there any KDF customers out there who could let me know what they thught of the product/service?

celtic1888
06-Apr-10, 12:36
i havent heard anything about KDF,

however i used to work for Shearers in wick. Have you priced their kitchens?
if im right in saying theres a good discount there just now.
Very well an professionally fitted kitchens.

gio
06-Apr-10, 13:27
howdens is good quality joinery products. A9 Complete Carpentry & Joinery can supply & fit kitchens,doors & floors at good prices with quality workmanship for a 1st class finish. 07917165173

Scarybiscuits03
06-Apr-10, 13:34
howdens is good quality joinery products. A9 Complete Carpentry & Joinery can supply & fit kitchens,doors & floors at good prices with quality workmanship for a 1st class finish. 07917165173

You REALLY like this A9 company.....any chance you work for them? lol

mum of three
06-Apr-10, 18:26
I would recommend howdens for kitchens. If you know someone whose account you can use you will save yourself a fair bit. We have just had ours fitted. We got quotes from a few places, KDF being one of them. The staff in the shop are really nice and very helpful but took an age to get a quote and didnt come close to howdens in price. Hope this helps a bit.

ABC
06-Apr-10, 19:14
I would recommend howdens for kitchens. If you know someone whose account you can use you will save yourself a fair bit. We have just had ours fitted. We got quotes from a few places, KDF being one of them. The staff in the shop are really nice and very helpful but took an age to get a quote and didnt come close to howdens in price. Hope this helps a bit.

The price maybe didn't come close to howdens but what about the quality? I would highly recommend KDF

mum of three
06-Apr-10, 20:46
Quality every bit as good as KDF. Kitchens we looked at were all similar. Not sure how much it would of cost if my other half didnt open an account with howdens tho as wouldnt of got it at cost.

beth210486
08-Apr-10, 12:16
We are delighted with our new KDF kitchen which was fitted end of last year, helpfull and friendly staff. We didn't wait too long for a quote and was definatley the best quote we got.

bagpuss
08-Apr-10, 21:19
my best friend got a cream KDF kitchen- the makers name is Wrighton

I liked it so much when we got ours redone, I looked for the same maker in the south

Lovely product

Truewoman
09-Apr-10, 20:36
I would recommend Ashley Ann, excellent quality kitchens, well made and built to last with superb appliances.

Gadgie
26-Apr-10, 17:54
I have an opposite view of Ashley Ann - Customer service is awful if something goes wrong. PM me if you want more details.

LMS
26-Apr-10, 22:13
I would recommend Ashley Ann, excellent quality kitchens, well made and built to last with superb appliances.

Astronomical (or is that comical) prices too!