PDA

View Full Version : intergrated washing machine hinges??

suzy
04-Apr-10, 15:24
Hi everyone, do you know if , when you buy a intergrated washing machine, it comes supplied with hinges or does it come with the kitchen, thanks. Suzy

Gronnuck
04-Apr-10, 17:15
I don't know if this answer may be of any help. :eek: Things might have changed since I last put in a kitchen but generally when you buy an integrated applicance it comes with fittings that get screwed to the inside of the kitchen door where the fitting on the applicance can be engaged or attached. So when you open the door, the door of the appliance opens too.

suzy
04-Apr-10, 18:04
Eye that the thing I need, do they come with the washing machine, I bought it from a different shop, didn't buy it when we bought the kitchen, don't know which one to phone and ask to supply them.

Gronnuck
05-Apr-10, 06:31
Eye that the thing I need, do they come with the washing machine, I bought it from a different shop, didn't buy it when we bought the kitchen, don't know which one to phone and ask to supply them.

I think you'll have to go back to your machine supplier and explain what it is you want to do to integrate it.