PDA

View Full Version : Easter Fun at Caithness Horizons

skinnydog
03-Apr-10, 16:49
Just a quick thank you to all the girls at Caithness Horizons for putting on another great event!! Well worth the visit.

Cattach
03-Apr-10, 17:13
Just a quick thank you to all the girls at Caithness Horizons for putting on another great event!! Well worth the visit.

Well done. Pity Easter Negative Northerner could not be there to see the value of Easter.
My family love the activities provided at Caithness horizons. Great to give the children something to do in holidays or on a wet weekend. If they were not there they might be doing someting less useful - good habits to instill in kids. Great.

bekisman
03-Apr-10, 18:12
Well done. Pity Easter Negative Northerner could not be there to see the value of Easter.
My family love the activities provided at Caithness horizons. Great to give the children something to do in holidays or on a wet weekend. If they were not there they might be doing someting less useful - good habits to instill in kids. Great.

Am I 'Easter negative' being an atheist and going to B&Q on Easter Sunday?

Cattach
03-Apr-10, 19:42
Am I 'Easter negative' being an atheist and going to B&Q on Easter Sunday?

Certainly note. I guess you have not read the post I was referring to. My point was you can enjoy the Easter activites that you wish to and ignore the others. Nothng to do with atheism. I am an atheist but I can enjoy the fun of Easter with my family. OK a Christian might say it is not consistent behaviour but who cares. Go to B and Q, come home and roll the eggs with the family, do your thing. The post I was referring to was so negative it seemed to suggest everything about Easter was wrong and we who took part in any of the activities were wrong. He used the word c rap about it and I do not think all the thinks I do over this holiday weekend is c rap.

bekisman
03-Apr-10, 19:53
Certainly note. I guess you have not read the post I was referring to. My point was you can enjoy the Easter activites that you wish to and ignore the others. Nothng to do with atheism. I am an atheist but I can enjoy the fun of Easter with my family. OK a Christian might say it is not consistent behaviour but who cares. Go to B and Q, come home and roll the eggs with the family, do your thing. The post I was referring to was so negative it seemed to suggest everything about Easter was wrong and we who took part in any of the activities were wrong. He used the word c rap about it and I do not think all the thinks I do over this holiday weekend is c rap.

Fair enough, no egg rolling, all kids/gradkids in England, Canada & Germany :~(

windness
03-Apr-10, 21:54
Getting back to Caithness Horizons, my children had a great time, plenty of resources for the children and plenty nice friendly staff offering help if needed.They loved taking home things to show Dad and to eat. Well done everyone.