PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism

Venture
03-Apr-10, 12:56
The small village in which we live has been visited during the night by some mindless idiots who thought it was a good idea to topple over and break a couple of very large upright planters complete with bulbs and flowers in our community garden.:(

The residents here work very hard to maintain the gardens and raise money to make the village look nice and this is what we get in return. Having read about Dadie's tyres being slashed in Watten last weekend, it seems we now have mobile vandals who are targeting villages outside the town.

In all of the 20 years we have lived here we have never experienced this type of thing before. To those who felt the need to target our village, next time you'd like to show how strong you are, give me a shout and I'll put a spade in your hand. We'll soon find some work for you to do.[disgust]

cuddlepop
03-Apr-10, 21:26
The small village in which we live has been visited during the night by some mindless idiots who thought it was a good idea to topple over and break a couple of very large upright planters complete with bulbs and flowers in our community garden.:(

The residents here work very hard to maintain the gardens and raise money to make the village look nice and this is what we get in return. Having read about Dadie's tyres being slashed in Watten last weekend, it seems we now have mobile vandals who are targeting villages outside the town.

In all of the 20 years we have lived here we have never experienced this type of thing before. To those who felt the need to target our village, next time you'd like to show how strong you are, give me a shout and I'll put a spade in your hand. We'll soon find some work for you to do.[disgust]

Thats disgusting but unfortunatly happening all too often.:(

annemarie482
03-Apr-10, 21:28
funnily enough in my experience its the towny friends of villagers that are doing the damage!

Ricco
05-Apr-10, 08:27
Its the booze - become too freely available.

Tighsonas4
06-Apr-10, 17:52
its a sign of the times in which we live, happening everywhere tony

ducati
07-Apr-10, 15:39
In my village we seem to have more than our fair share of idiots. It is the resident teenagers that do the vandalism-they always get caught-not too bright :roll:

Alan16
07-Apr-10, 15:50
Speaking of vandalism, a recent news story: http://ejoh.zmolklife.com/fs/the-poo-poo-terrorist.html

mrjolly
07-Apr-10, 18:15
bring back the birch