PDA

View Full Version : Standing Proud

dragonfly
01-Apr-10, 22:29
took this photo of Brodie today at Scrabster Beach :Razz I think it shows him off perfectly, he is such a stunning dog (well in my opinion anyway LOL)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/4481555173_03bcaace7d_o.jpg

Liz
01-Apr-10, 22:49
Quite agree with you in that Brodie is a stunning dog.:D

What a perfect pose for his photo!:lol:

Jenni
01-Apr-10, 23:03
He is absolutely gorgeous. I could just bury my face in his furry little body. What breed is he?

dragonfly
01-Apr-10, 23:10
He's a Goldendoodle Jenni, grandparents were a standard poodle and golden retriever, both his parents were goldendoodles and he's not so little :lol:

teenybash
02-Apr-10, 00:19
He looks so majestic and in real life is magnifiscent......he is very beautiful:)

gunnlass
02-Apr-10, 21:40
Omg he is stunning, that look on his face must worth everthing you all went through for him.

buggyracer
02-Apr-10, 23:18
i got a close up when he ran up to say hello to my dogs yesterday :lol::lol:

Kevin Milkins
02-Apr-10, 23:43
It's not difficult to see why you would be very proud of Brodie , dragonfly, he is an absolute stunner.:Razz

dragonfly
02-Apr-10, 23:54
i got a close up when he ran up to say hello to my dogs yesterday :lol::lol:

was that you with the 3 dogs and the whistle? are you sure it was Brodie, he doesn't normally bother with other dogs if his ball is being thrown, it might have been Bailey..........he's a pain when it comes to other dogs but his bits are coming off on Tuesday so his hearing might start improving :lol:

Anne x
03-Apr-10, 00:26
took this photo of Brodie today at Scrabster Beach :Razz I think it shows him off perfectly, he is such a stunning dog (well in my opinion anyway LOL)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/4481555173_03bcaace7d_o.jpg
whit a beauty to think Gabby and him were so ill at the same time thank goodness hes fine

buggyracer
03-Apr-10, 00:33
was that you with the 3 dogs and the whistle? are you sure it was Brodie, he doesn't normally bother with other dogs if his ball is being thrown, it might have been Bailey..........he's a pain when it comes to other dogs but his bits are coming off on Tuesday so his hearing might start improving

:lol:

yes it was ;)

possibly one of your others, i thought it was you from the pics you have posted on here of your dogs, then i saw you taking pics and i was pretty sure it was you :lol:

Sarah
03-Apr-10, 01:05
Oh very handsome lad :D