PDA

View Full Version : Hay thief

egregory
01-Apr-10, 17:57
Just had to post this. Someone is going to the stables we keep our horse at and taking our hay. If the person who is doing it (and I might add they are taking a lot) please contact me and if they are so desperate that they feel the need to steal it, I will give them some or even buy them some. Shame on you!!!

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 18:00
thats disgusting! i live in lyth too, i'll keep a look out for anyone with hay going by.

egregory
01-Apr-10, 18:08
Thanks, the thing is we would help anyone in need.

Leanne
01-Apr-10, 18:11
I hope you find out who it is. Hay is in short supply and quite expensive no but it's no excuse for theft!!

Mall67
01-Apr-10, 18:13
Just had to post this. Someone is going to the stables we keep our horse at and taking our hay. If the person who is doing it (and I might add they are taking a lot) please contact me and if they are so desperate that they feel the need to steal it and I will give them some or even buy them some. Shame on you!!!

Its gotta be a hay-pril Fool [lol]

Creme_Egg
01-Apr-10, 18:16
Hay hay, naaayyy need for that!....couldnt resist

upolian
01-Apr-10, 18:25
hay that isnt on get them told!!

chaz
01-Apr-10, 18:26
Its so annoying and expensive, i was losing horse food a couple of winters ago.Cant prove who it was but have a good idea. Strange how now they have moved nothing missing this winter:roll:

Creme_Egg
01-Apr-10, 18:27
Dont go to the police beacuse they will just get bale! I would just leave them drinking through a straw, (lol)

upolian
01-Apr-10, 18:28
Dont go to the police beacuse they will just get bale! I would just leave them drinking through a straw, (lol)

that reply was the last straw!

i do hope you get it back!!

ShelleyCowie
01-Apr-10, 18:29
Just had to post this. Someone is going to the stables we keep our horse at and taking our hay. If the person who is doing it (and I might add they are taking a lot) please contact me and if they are so desperate that they feel the need to steal it, I will give them some or even buy them some. Shame on you!!!

Thats awful! But what a kind person you are offering to help people in need like that.

I hope the person can come forward, its better in the long run to just admit it.

Creme_Egg
01-Apr-10, 18:30
Finding this person will be like looking for a needle in a hay stack! Maybe not ur hay stack coz its all gone

Kevin Milkins
01-Apr-10, 20:10
That's terrible,:confused If I found out who is stealing from you, I would have no hesitation in grassing them up.

John Little
01-Apr-10, 20:15
It's no good - I can't resist even though I know the matter is serious

Description of the suspect released by Chief Inspector Horse of Caithness Constabulary;

Long face with large prominent eyes
Face covered with brown hair
Ears rather pointed
Large square teeth
Prone to nervous snorting

When challenged by a local resident as to whether he was the Hay thief the suspect shouted 'Nay' and ran off on all fours.

wicker8
01-Apr-10, 21:42
i know its not funny getting your hay stolen but maybe the had hay fever lol

2boyz1girl
01-Apr-10, 23:14
luving all the puns, sad that some 1 has to steal but laughing out loud like a right eejit at all your comments!

achingale
02-Apr-10, 09:34

Description of the suspect released by Chief Inspector Horse of Caithness Constabulary;

Ears rather pointed
Large square teeth

When challenged by a local resident as to whether he was the Hay thief the suspect shouted 'Nay' and ran off on all fours.

That is class. So funny. :lol:

Cattach
02-Apr-10, 17:13

Ears rather pointed
Large square teeth

That's a pretty poor description. More detail required as in most of your exceedingly long posts. That could be Esther Rantzen!

M R
02-Apr-10, 20:14
Would it not have been better to try and catch them at it ?

I would camp it out with the horses for a night or day, assuming you must know when they feel its safe to steal from you.

Not wise advertising it on here, all your doing is giving them a heads up.

Is it likley that its someone that also uses the stable ? that could be tricky to pinpoint if there are a few using it.