View Full Version : power

coastown
25-May-06, 16:52
if you could have one power,
what would it be,

mines would be the power to heal

Rheghead
25-May-06, 16:57
Mine would be to put people who make 'drama queen victims' out of themselves through excruciating mental pain.

rollerboy
25-May-06, 17:07
mines would be to cure cancer so sufering familys and victims would not go throw the pain they would have to it makes me sad to see that happen to people

Saveman
25-May-06, 17:10
Mine would be to put people who make 'drama queen victims' out of themselves through excruciating mental pain.

LOL, having a bad day?

How about the power to make people (including myself) see things as they really are?

Billy Boy
25-May-06, 17:11
the power to end all poverty in the 3rd world:(

footie chick
25-May-06, 17:22
mines would be to cure cancer so sufering familys and victims would not go throw the pain they would have to it makes me sad to see that happen to people

I'm with you on that one.

rollerboy
25-May-06, 17:24
LOL, having a bad day?

How about the power to make people (including myself) see things as they really are?your's should be the power to have a brain lol

Saveman
25-May-06, 17:26
your's should be the power to have a brain lol

Too difficult a concept for you was it? ;)

golach
25-May-06, 19:06
to have the ability to understand Women[disgust]

obiron
25-May-06, 19:24
i would want to be invisible, go around going boo in folks ears and watching them jump. cruel but fun.

Billy Boy
25-May-06, 19:26

asking a bit much there lol:lol:

golach
25-May-06, 19:28
asking a bit much there lol:lol:
I think so, but I can wish eh?[lol]

Saveman
25-May-06, 23:57
the power to end all poverty in the 3rd world:(

Some have that power....but choose not to use it.

callum
26-May-06, 00:06
wish i had that also

Rheghead
26-May-06, 00:22

Collectively we all have that power but we choose not to use it.[evil]

canuck
26-May-06, 01:15
Collectively we all have that power but we choose not to use it.[evil]

I agree, so my request would be for the power to help people to choose to use their power to end world poverty.

Chillie
26-May-06, 01:25
Power! I wish I had the Power to turn of Scottish Power the way they have been and still are ripping us off[evil]

gleeber
26-May-06, 07:40
If your not aware that people like you describe are going through enough excruciating mental pain without any more from yourself, then, my power would be to give you a dose of it.;)
As for Golachs need to understand women. I would say that from the flavour of some of his posts, he would be better trying to understand himself.[lol]

golach
26-May-06, 09:31
As for Golachs need to understand women. I would say that from the flavour of some of his posts, he would be better trying to understand himself.
Oh great words of wisdom coming from the Oracle o the Glebe. I think this is good coming from a poster who is well known for his rambling rhetoric, I rate you one step above ( a wee step at that) a certain poster from the east coast area o Kaitness.
But keep up the good work Gleeber, I need a good laugh now and again [lol]

Billy Boy
26-May-06, 10:16

very true lol.

dozerboy
26-May-06, 20:39
I would like the power to be able to totally switch off things in my head, when I am not at work etc. The power to be able to relax completely. I have tried reading books on meditation but I don't seem to be able to reach the place that they would like you to be. Has anyone got any ideas about how you can learn to meditate properly?

Ricco
26-May-06, 20:59

Nope - sorry, golach. There isn't enough power in the entire universe for that one. Even God gave up.;)

Ricco
26-May-06, 21:01
If I had one power it would be to go back in time and do things properly instead of the stupid decisions that I did make.

Sporran
26-May-06, 21:02

Are we really so difficult to understand, lol? ;)

Ricco
26-May-06, 21:08

Yup! This weekend is my wedding anniversary - I remembered, she forgot. But its my fault she forgot! How does that compute??:roll:

landmarker
26-May-06, 21:26
I'd line my bank balance enough to retire ten years early and buy a house in the Highlands.

I have hidden shallows, sorry.

golach
26-May-06, 21:27
Can you put that question in a more simplified manner please Sporran? [lol]