PDA

View Full Version : Madness or just a waste

dozy
25-May-06, 15:31
On reading through the cars for sale section , i noticed that one seller had received no replies to his advert . This was not the thing that caught i eye , it was the second note left by him ..Dont bother replying the car has now been crushed .....What a waste .The waste is not the car being crushed but the waste is that someone could have used it or the parts from it .If only he had posted a Free to take away notice .It just seems such a waste .More money than sense maybe ,he was looking for £450.00 for it .Madness or just a waste ..You decide ...

rollerboy
25-May-06, 15:34
well at the end of the day its his choice his car and if he want to just turn away money then its up to him.

dozy
25-May-06, 16:04
SORRY !!!!! I withdraw the thread .It just seems stupid that if your have no firther use for it.You should give someone else the chance to find a use for it (EVEN IF THATS FOR FREE) before it ends up being CRUSHED or BINNED.Thats all i was saying .... It is not an attack on your Human Rights.....Its just the sensible Choice...or Not ...

Billy Boy
25-May-06, 16:06
the car never made the grusher anyway,i think he gave it away,

rollerboy
25-May-06, 16:07
SORRY !!!!! I withdraw the thread .It just seems stupid that if your have no firther use for it.You should give someone else the chance to find a use for it (EVEN IF THATS FOR FREE) before it ends up being CRUSHED or BINNED.Thats all i was saying .... It is not an attack on your Human Rights.....Its just the sensible Choice...or Not ...sorry pal was not having ago if it came across that way wasen't meant

changilass
25-May-06, 17:05
On reading through the cars for sale section , i noticed that one seller had received no replies to his advert . This was not the thing that caught i eye , it was the second note left by him ..Dont bother replying the car has now been crushed .....What a waste .The waste is not the car being crushed but the waste is that someone could have used it or the parts from it .If only he had posted a Free to take away notice .It just seems such a waste .More money than sense maybe ,he was looking for £450.00 for it .Madness or just a waste ..You decide ...

If its true that it was crushed, then a bit of a case of 'cutting of your nose to spite your face'. But each to his own.