PDA

View Full Version : freebies!

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 09:49
apparently Haldanes had a power surge last night and 3 of their freezers are now broke.
my oh has just come home with a bag of free frozen food! they can't charge as its defrosting as we speak!

Henrik7
01-Apr-10, 09:54
appartently haldanes had a power surge last night and 3 of their freezers are now broke.
my oh has just come home with a load of free frozen food! they can't charge as its defrosting as we speak!

My goodness everyone is at it today :(

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 09:55
its a shame as they've only just opened.:(

Venture
01-Apr-10, 10:33
appartently haldanes had a power surge last night and 3 of their freezers are now broke.
my oh has just come home with a load of free frozen food! they can't charge as its defrosting as we speak!

As long as the sell by date isn't 1st April annemarie you should be ok to eat it all.;)

davie
01-Apr-10, 10:40
Not having a good day at all at all.

I set off for the WK to get some freebies from Haldanes and the bliddy road was closed at Watten because of some stupid hens running about.

I tried to take a short cut round by Quoybrae and got lost, then ran out of petrol.
Had to walk to Tescos and by the time I had bought a green can I had no money for petrol so I am stuck here in Week soakan weet..

Can anyone loan me £50 to fill ma can and then give me a lift out to the country ?

I would be very greatful

XX

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 10:43
you best go back and catch some o them lurking hens lol:lol:

northener
01-Apr-10, 10:44
Not having a good day at all at all.

I set off for the WK to get some freebies from Haldanes and the bliddy road was closed at Watten because of some stupid hens running about.

I tried to take a short cut round by Quoybrae and got lost, then ran out of petrol.
Had to walk to Tescos and by the time I had bought a green can I had no money for petrol so I am stuck here in Week soakan weet..

Can anyone loan me £50 to fill ma can and then give me a lift out to the country ?

I would be very greatful

XX

Nae problem Davie.

Just fill up at Tescos and tell 'em I'll be into pay for it later. Then phone Millers and tell 'em I'll pay for the cab.

Don't phone KPH Taxis (631444 - not that I'm advertising;)) though. Theyre a bunch of robbing chancers that'll boot you out in the middle of nowhere without your clothes if you haven't got any money.:Razz

telfordstar
01-Apr-10, 10:46

must admit that is a good one. :D