PDA

View Full Version : April fools day!

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 08:29
APRIL FOOLS DAY!

time to pull on my horns.....

do some prowling......

and make a fool

of some unsuspecting poor soul (evil laugh ah ha ha!)

care to share some of your april fools crackers?
who'd you get good style?
what did you do/ say to them lol

*Martin*
01-Apr-10, 08:57
My sister was just on the phone. Conversation went like this
Her: Who did ya buy your new tele from
Me: Very.co.uk
Her: Have you seen e tele this mornin?
Me: No, how?
Her: They've gone into recievership. All deliveries are suspended
Me: Your jokin
Her: Yeah actually, APRIL FOOLS
Me: You suck!

Needless to say i'm less than impressed! She's an unfunny person at the best off times! Normally, I wouldn't fall for such nonsense due to my vastly higher than average intelligence. Unfortunately she got me and I'll probably hear about it until next year!

But in my defence, it's just plain wrong to come between a man and his new tv!

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 09:15
when in highschool i phoned my school bully and in my best proffessional voice
told her she was a finalist in the milkyway challenge competition!
she'd be met sometime during the school day at school by a film crew to supposedly surprise her and whisk her off to glasgow to take part in the final of the competition,
which would be a televised assault course to determine the winner who would win a holiday to disneyland
all she had to do was go to school and not tell anyone........

well she turned up at school
dolled to the nines with a whole pile of seriously overdressed friends,
clubbing clothes and make up on the works.....
they spent the morning telling everyone about this film crew that was coming,
the holiday she was gonna win.....
so much so she got a row for yapping in class.
she told her teacher about the competition
who then informed her he'd never heard of the competition,
the school hadn't been contacted
and took her to the tuck shop to prove there was nothing on the milkyway bars!
her face was a picture!

what a hoot!

now i was VERY lucky she actually made an effort and told people wouldn't have worked otherwise!
you ever had any fall disastrously wrong?

Kodiak
01-Apr-10, 13:15
when in highschool i phoned my school bully and in my best proffessional voice
told her she was a finalist in the milkyway challenge competition!
she'd be met sometime during the school day at school by a film crew to supposedly surprise her and whisk her off to glasgow to take part in the final of the competition,
which would be a televised assault course to determine the winner who would win a holiday to disneyland
all she had to do was go to school and not tell anyone........

well she turned up at school
dolled to the nines with a whole pile of seriously overdressed friends,
clubbing clothes and make up on the works.....
they spent the morning telling everyone about this film crew that was coming,
the holiday she was gonna win.....
so much so she got a row for yapping in class.
she told her teacher about the competition
who then informed her he'd never heard of the competition,
the school hadn't been contacted
and took her to the tuck shop to prove there was nothing on the milkyway bars!
her face was a picture!

what a hoot!

now i was VERY lucky she actually made an effort and told people wouldn't have worked otherwise!
you ever had any fall disastrously wrong?

So now you are boasting about this!!! I think you should hold your head in shame for doing such a thing. It was not Clever or even the slightist bit funny. Before you do any such things you should ask yourself just how you would feel if it had been done to you. I do not think you would have found it funny at all.

upolian
01-Apr-10, 13:36
My sister was just on the phone. Conversation went like this
Her: Who did ya buy your new tele from
Me: Very.co.uk
Her: Have you seen e tele this mornin?
Me: No, how?
Her: They've gone into recievership. All deliveries are suspended
Me: Your jokin
Her: Yeah actually, APRIL FOOLS
Me: You suck!

Needless to say i'm less than impressed! She's an unfunny person at the best off times! Normally, I wouldn't fall for such nonsense due to my vastly higher than average intelligence. Unfortunately she got me and I'll probably hear about it until next year!

But in my defence, it's just plain wrong to come between a man and his new tv!

thats just wrong getting between a man and his tv,disown her![lol]

Olin
01-Apr-10, 13:47
So now you are boasting about this!!! I think you should hold your head in shame for doing such a thing. It was not Clever or even the slightist bit funny. Before you do any such things you should ask yourself just how you would feel if it had been done to you. I do not think you would have found it funny at all.

I think thats funny?

Surely you're being sarcastic? I mean he/she did say the school bully? I mean your saying "feel if it had been done to you" surely thats the statement bullies need to hear?

Olin
01-Apr-10, 13:49
thats just wrong getting between a man and his tv,disown her![lol]

Surely you're into being nasty to women chap?

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 13:56

it was very sweet considering the years of hell inflicted on me and others.
if i'd done that i'd have expected my comeuppance at some point.
there is only one language a bully understands.
i'm not boasting but sharing an april fools story.

Olin
01-Apr-10, 13:58
it was very sweet considering the years of hell inflicted on me and others.
if i'd done that i'd have expected my compuppance a some point.
there is only one language a bully understands.
i'm not boasting but sharing an april fools story.

I think that is ace what you did! Revenge at its best! lol

Did the bully ever find out that it was you?

davie
01-Apr-10, 14:01
You are a bad,bad, bad evil wumman Annemaria482.

Wish I knew how to put these smiley faces on here - you know they are meant !

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 14:02
luckily no, i kept quiet and a lot of people had suffered torment from this *annoying* female. coulda been anyone.
was really fortunate things turned out as they did, or i'd have been battered!

Olin
01-Apr-10, 14:04
luckily no, i kept quiet and a lot of people had suffered torment from this *annoying* female. coulda been anyone.
was really fortunate things turned out as they did, or i'd have been battered!

Hahahah that is ace!

The closest thing I ever seen to an April Fools was when my mate put a whoopee cusion on our teachers seat in P4 and she came in and seen it straight away and launched it in the air whilst gurning "ha ha very funny" and then immediately writing on the board.....

Boring yes but I thought i'd share my crappy version! lol

Kodiak
01-Apr-10, 14:08
I knew you would claim that she was a Bully as an excuse. Just does not wash. Two wrongs do make a right. Makes no difference if the person to whom you did this was a Bully or not, what you did was NOT funny. It was cruel and demeaning.

Olin
01-Apr-10, 14:13
I knew you would claim that she was a Bully as an excuse. Just does not wash. Two wrongs do make a right. Makes no difference if the person to whom you did this was a Bully or not, what you did was NOT funny. It was cruel and demeaning.

Laughing is something that can't really be controlled and I am laughing which in my mind doesn make it funny.

Also two wrongs don't make a right but two rights can be considered as a U-turn lol

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 14:21

my first line first post told she was a bully, its not my nature to torture poor souls lol
all i did was a prank call, the rest she did herself.
if she'd thought she'd have known she hadn't entered a competition.

golach
01-Apr-10, 14:28

Sorry you feel that way, but I admire what annemarie did, well thought out ploy, played on the bullys weakness. Revenge is sweet I always say.

horseman
01-Apr-10, 15:16
Sorry you feel that way, but I admire what annemarie did, well thought out ploy, played on the bullys weakness. Revenge is sweet I always say.

Course it is,the fellas talking like a numptie,an an up tight one at that.Get the impression he should get out a bit more.That was a right rant at an april fool funny,which is what it is supposed to be. Sad.We have already had the bully bit, so it is no worth running bye that one again,me I have a great sense of humour an loved it to bits.

Thumper
01-Apr-10, 15:30
Nothing wrong with some harmless payback,it didnt really harm anyone did it? I suffered from bullies at school and if you ever got the chance to "payback" you grabbed it with both hands-how else do bullies learn what they are doing is wrong?;) x

cuddlepop
01-Apr-10, 15:36
Annemarie what you done was priceless,no one was physically hurt in the process of this prank.
Only her pride was hurt,which I'm sure was far less than what you received at her hands.:)

ShelleyCowie
01-Apr-10, 15:38
Annemarie i love it!

It was a harmless joke. An april fools! Brilliant.

I am useless at April Fools. 2 years ago i tried to april fools my OH. I was pregnant with Athrun and i had a scan that day that he couldnt get to because he had just finished night shift.

Phoned him and told him there were twins. Little did i realise his parents had arrived up for a visit and he was gobsmacked and told them!

I very quickly reassured him there was only 1 and had to send him a picture then.

See....useless at them! :lol:

Invisible
01-Apr-10, 16:41
I put that i broke my hand on Facebook, my best friend knew it was a fool straight away but then another one of my friends was really upset at hearing the news.

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 16:46
I put that i broke my hand on Facebook, my best friend knew it was a fool straight away but then another one of my friends was really upset at hearing the news.

at least she was concerned for you! lol april fools, our last chance to be kids again lol

*Martin*
01-Apr-10, 19:23
Annemarie482 that's probably the funniest thing I have heard in ages!!!

ducati
01-Apr-10, 19:35

:Razz:Razz:Razz

donnick
01-Apr-10, 20:41
what a great trick and great comeuppance ...what goes around comes around well done you:lol::lol::lol:

John Little
01-Apr-10, 20:47
True black humour Anne-Marie- a practical joke in the good old way.

I humbly apologise to the lad whose voice I mimicked so well all those years ago, swearing in class so that Ms Wears shouted 'How dare you use language like that in my classroom!' and laid into him with the tawse. He was an innocent party and I just did it for devilment. :(

wicker8
01-Apr-10, 20:50
annemarie that is priceless deserves her right i believe in what goes round comes round in a different way but it comes:D

Ricco
02-Apr-10, 08:41
Mine was a bit more subtle. I put 32/3/10 as the date on the board at school - only one student spotted it.