PDA

View Full Version : How do you eat yours!!!

telfordstar
31-Mar-10, 13:06
This is (i hope) my 1000th post here on the org!!

I'm delighted :)

So with easter on sunday, here's the question!

Creame eggs how do you eat yours?

For me I open the egg at the top scoop out the inside then eat the eggs, messy but I love it

Tubthumper
31-Mar-10, 13:19
Congrats on your K! :)
I like to stare at mine for a good 20 minutes, to allow the sense of terror and dread to build. Then using my lower teeth I scrape away at the chocolate until I make a hole. I then worry it with my tongue till I have a large enough space to sook out the filling. Then stuff the whole choc egg in my gob and suck till it collapses.
I do have a rather big mouth. And a very powerful tongue.

ShelleyCowie
31-Mar-10, 13:23

For me I open the egg at the top scoop out the inside then eat the eggs, messy but I love it

Congrats on the 1k!

I like to stare at mine for a good 20 minutes, to allow the sense of terror and dread to build. Then using my lower teeth I scrape away at the chocolate until I make a hole. I then worry it with my tongue till I have a large enough space to sook out the filling. Then stuff the whole choc egg in my gob and suck till it collapses.

I eat mine the exact same way! I dont tend to be able to wait 20 minutes to eat it! I just tell it that its going to be eaten 10 times before i eat it! [lol]

ducati
31-Mar-10, 13:23

Alright thats enough advertisin' Tubs. You'll be saying you can lick your eyebrows next!

I Like to line up about 1000 mousetraps........:lol:

Well done on 1000 posts TStar

joxville
31-Mar-10, 14:36
I do have a rather big mouth.

We already knew that. :Razz

Congrat's on the 1k T.S.

In answer to the question, I don't eat Creme Eggs, I have this gorgeous body to look after. :)

stekar
31-Mar-10, 14:46
I eat mine in one! Stuff it all in and hope I don't have to speak for the next couple of minutes!

wicker8
31-Mar-10, 15:46
i dont like creme eggs but i love the hollow eggs i also try and get it broken in half some times im lucky

Bazeye
31-Mar-10, 19:42

Bet youre popular with the Ladies.;)

trix
31-Mar-10, 19:48
congrats on yer 1K :D

i lek til weaken 'e seal that hads 'e two halfs tilgither by gently pressin wi ma teeth...goin rite roond.
then, i take them apart slowly, an' scrape all 'e stuff from one half intil 'e ither, usin 'e sharper point o' 'e half...maybe leavin a wee coatin' ;)

first i eit 'e empty half, occasionally dippin it in til 'e full half, an' then i lick most o' 'e stuff oot 'e ither half an then chomp on whats left....mmh...lovely :D

i hed one o' 'at bars o' cream eigg, cana mind what its called, but'ed wis...............orgasmic!!!!!!!!

Bazeye
31-Mar-10, 19:57
congrats on yer 1K :D

i lek til weaken 'e seal that hads 'e two halfs tilgither by gently pressin wi ma teeth...goin rite roond.
then, i take them apart slowly, an' scrape all 'e stuff from one half intil 'e ither, usin 'e sharper point o' 'e half...maybe leavin a wee coatin' ;)

first i eit 'e empty half, occasionally dippin it in til 'e full half, an' then i lick most o' 'e stuff oot 'e ither half an then chomp on whats left....mmh...lovely

i hed one o' 'at bars o' cream eigg, cana mind what its called, but'ed wis...............orgasmic!!!!!!!!

This is a Creme egg youre talking about.....isnt it? :eek:

donnick
31-Mar-10, 20:25

hahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

trix
31-Mar-10, 20:52

yeah.....!! :eek:

what did ye think??? is there stuff i dina ken aboot??

telfordstar
31-Mar-10, 22:11
Cheers guys for the congrats :)

I find it funny reading all the different ways folk eat theirs keep it coming!!!

Moira
31-Mar-10, 22:55
I find it even funnier when the same old, same old keeps cropping up.
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=8995&highlight=Absent+friends%21

I detest Creme Eggs though I'd be prepared to eat one for charity, perhaps.....;)

Jenni
31-Mar-10, 23:06
I bite the top off my cream egg and suck out the filling then I just stuff the rest in my mouth and away it goes!!!!

Kevin Milkins
31-Mar-10, 23:21
Congratulations on your 1K post, telfordstar.

I am not fussy on cream eggs or chocolate, (which is handy being a diabetic) however I have watched Mrs M having a moment of delight enjoying her cream egg.:Razz I think it must be more of a women thing.

annemarie482
01-Apr-10, 00:32
my wee bro asked me for the big creme egg easter egg out of tescos.......
he thought if he chopped the top of he could sit with a spoon for the next hour eating all the filling! LOL
(he's 11)

Sarah
01-Apr-10, 01:30
I bite the top off my cream egg and suck out the filling then I just stuff the rest in my mouth and away it goes!!!!

Me too! :D

Thumper
01-Apr-10, 15:29
Out of a bellybutton ;) :eek: x

upolian
01-Apr-10, 15:55
Im off to buy 10:eek: to see what ways they can be eaten:roll:

horseman
01-Apr-10, 17:07
Im off to buy 10:eek: to see what ways they can be eaten:roll:
Iam away to get a bucketfull an I think I may pm trix

Dadie
02-Apr-10, 22:28
When pregnant with Iona .... I would eat them with green beans:eek:
Cant even face a creme egg now:lol:

Metalattakk
03-Apr-10, 04:49
I stick a couple in a wee saucepan and melt them down, then spread it over my left elbow.

Then I lick it all off.

Sara Jevo
03-Apr-10, 09:32
i dont like creme eggs but i love the hollow eggs i also try and get it broken in half some times im lucky

Pop into Lidl - they're selling hollow chocolate bunnies that have fractured inside the wrapper at reduced prices. Under £1

scotsboy
03-Apr-10, 16:38

In the shift tea bar at Dounreay circa 1983 there was a lassie who did similar, she used one of those plastic tea stirrers to remove the inside..............and did so in a very seductive manner...............it left a lasting impression..............on many who used to lunch there.