PDA

View Full Version : Climate Change

Chillie
25-May-06, 00:27
Did anyone watch the programmes on BBC 1 and then on BBC 4 tonight it was all very interesting, I downloaded the experiment,they want everyone with a computer to help.If you want to help trace the climate change from 1920 to 2080 then look at this site and download it. bbc.co.uk/climatechaos

ywindy
26-May-06, 22:49
Did anyone watch the programmes on BBC 1 and then on BBC 4 tonight it was all very interesting, I downloaded the experiment,they want everyone with a computer to help.If you want to help trace the climate change from 1920 to 2080 then look at this site and download it. bbc.co.uk/climatechaos

Just looked at the site. Will study it in more detail before I do anything, but it looks very interesting.
ywindy

Chillie
28-May-06, 02:43
Just looked at the site. Will study it in more detail before I do anything, but it looks very interesting.
ywindy

I now have this running on my computer and it has not caused any problem's so far:)

Ricco
28-May-06, 06:52
I've been running mine for about a month now. It works fine, always gives you the processing power when you want it. If you leave your computer on it will continue in the background. You need to make sure your computer security is tight if you leave your computer on and are on broadband, so that hackers cannot sneak in. I'm up to 1923 at the moment, from a 1907 start - don't expect it to be quick.