PDA

View Full Version : im an auntie!!

brandy
31-Mar-10, 00:39
yippe my sis just had her baby! so happy! but omg would kill the drs over there if i was here! no mw back home like we have here.. and there was 3 other women having babies at the same time.. so here is my sister gone from3 cm to 10 in two and a bit hours.. fully ready to go.. and they told her not to push!! that she had to hold on .. first baby, gestational diabetis.. and she was left in the room with just her hubby david and mum in law.. and basically told to cross her legs.. i was horrified! sorry you cant deliver right now its not convinent!!
but in the end.. adaline arrived... 6lbs 6oz.. and healthy!! wired now.. need to sleep not going to happen!!
Happy Birth addy!! whew and way to go susie for not killing any medical staff!!

changilass
31-Mar-10, 01:16
Congratulations Brandy

teenybash
31-Mar-10, 01:32
Happy Auntieday...................Congratulations and welcome to sweet Adeline.................

nicnic74
31-Mar-10, 02:30
Congrats \brandy on being an auntie, just had a new baby & its the best thing ever

brandy
31-Mar-10, 02:41
ohhhh just got off phone with susie.. shes tired but happy addy was cring ! loved it!! susie is so going hypocondriac mom already!!
heres a pic of brandy new adaline may clark!!! all 6lbs 6 ozs of her!

BRIE
31-Mar-10, 09:25
Congratulations Brandy shes beautiful!!!

Not just the doctors over there that make you do that either! when i was in labour with my 3rd they told me to do exactly the same! There was 3 of us in labour & the lady in the next room had been in labour longer than me so they wanted to deliver her first so told me to lie on my side & breath through the urge to push!! yeah right!! my mother had to go searching for a midwife as babys head was apppearing! Happy to say my daughter arrived screaming & healthy & I was sat munching on toast before other lady had her baby! :D

wicker8
31-Mar-10, 10:05
congratulations brandy[aunty]

ShelleyCowie
31-Mar-10, 11:06
Aww congratulations auntie brandy! :Razz Gorgeous little one there! x

Liz
31-Mar-10, 12:50
Congratulations Brandy! Adeline is beautiful.:D

Olin
31-Mar-10, 12:53
Loads of people have noticed Im an anti......

They always say Im antisocial when i decline their request for me to go out on the peeve with them!

lol

Na in all seriousness congrats to you!!!

Vistravi
31-Mar-10, 16:58
Congratulations Brandy shes beautiful!!!

Not just the doctors over there that make you do that either! when i was in labour with my 3rd they told me to do exactly the same! There was 3 of us in labour & the lady in the next room had been in labour longer than me so they wanted to deliver her first so told me to lie on my side & breath through the urge to push!! yeah right!! my mother had to go searching for a midwife as babys head was apppearing! Happy to say my daughter arrived screaming & healthy & I was sat munching on toast before other lady had her baby! :D

Thats quite ridicoulous to tell you to wait! Baby is the only one that decides when to come or not.

Congratulations Brandy!

davie
31-Mar-10, 19:51
For God's sake wumman you are not in Week when you are posting on the .org . The correct term in polite circles is "We are an Aunt".
Congrats all the same. x

Tubthumper
31-Mar-10, 20:05
Well, I appreciate your point of view - we'll just have to disagree, as I'm a staunch 'Pro' and I don't plan on changing.
That's one of the problems on the org these days, there are too many people who are 'anti' without really understanding the bigger picture.

Or have I missed something?? :eek:

Seriously, congrats Brandy, and welcome to the wean!

brandy
31-Mar-10, 20:52
*giggles* but i am in week.. and married to a dirty weeker..