PDA

View Full Version : Portland arms???

rekrap123
30-Mar-10, 22:06
Has anyone been to the portland arms in lybster recently????
we went for a family meal, the food was amazing with no complaints, however the waitress was terrible she was sarcastic and had a horrible comment on the food we ordered and kept adding pathetic comments to conversations she was listening into which would obviously not involve her and insulted nearly every person on our table. Totally spoiled our evening!!!!!

annemarie482
30-Mar-10, 22:11
contact portlands and describe her. they probably dont know this is happening. not acceptable.
my mother in law goes almost weekly and loves the portlands, can't say she's mentioned this problem. but you should complain.

Invisible
30-Mar-10, 22:25
agree food is great, but I don't know who the waitresses are now but there did use to be one very sarcastic waitress a couple years back.

Jenni
30-Mar-10, 22:36
We were at Portlands on Saturday and have been quite regularly over the last few months. The food is excellent and we have never had a problem with any of the staff. I agree that it would be worth mentioning this to those in charge as it could easily be rectified if they are alerted to the problem.