PDA

View Full Version : long weekend

wicker8
30-Mar-10, 11:39
hi all going away for a long weekend in july 27 years married[i dont know who gets the medal]and we were thinking of some where nice and quiet orkney perhaps can anyone recommened a nice bed and breakfast many thanks :Razz

Hoida
30-Mar-10, 13:39
We have just come back from a week-end in Perth. we stayed at The Isle of Skye Hotel and it was lovely £45 for the room with a complimentary breakfast (continental) the Toby carvery was there for evening meals and it was very good value £5.25 for the carvery. great value for money and lots to do in Perthshire. We will definitely go back.:lol:

Kodiak
30-Mar-10, 17:32
Ahhh The Isle of Skye Hotel, brings back memories. That is where me and Mrs Kodiak spent out honeymoon many, many moons ago, er 1973 it was.

It has all cahned since then as the whlole place was burned down a fears after we were there but it is supposed to be a lot better than it was.

christie1234
31-Mar-10, 23:18
Do you have a contact number for this hotel cannot find anything on the internet?

Hoida
01-Apr-10, 13:40
We booked through LateRooms .com and I think it worked out cheaper but not sure. They were advertising 3 nights for price of 2
Isle of Skye hotel Known as Innkeepers Lodge, 18 Dundee Rd., Perth Tel.08451551551
Well worth a visit.:cool: