PDA

View Full Version : Spaniel needing a new loving home .

eminia
30-Mar-10, 10:26
I am looking for a new home for our spaniel. He is 2.5 years old and has a loving and bubbly nature. He is used to children and loves company.

Preferably he would suit someone who doesnt work all the time as sadly that is why we have to give him up. He is a lovely natured dog who deserves lots of time spent with him.

He gets very excited when he first meets people but soon settles down. He loves to be beside someone and follows me around most of the day when I,m at home. He loves cuddles and walks and would make a devoted pet to the right person.

He is on the waiting list for Balmore and they recommended we put a note on the org. It would be good if we could find a home for him before he went to Balmore so he could go from one home to another.

Dadie
30-Mar-10, 10:57
Does he get on with other dogs?
Cats?

Thumper
30-Mar-10, 11:12
Beat me to it dadie,was gonna ask the same,also a photo would be good if you can?x

Roisin
30-Mar-10, 11:15
i pm'd you
i was also wondering what his name is :D

thanks

cog75
30-Mar-10, 11:19
I have pmd you. Been looking for the right dog and yours sounds ideal. Would come today and see him if possible.

eminia
30-Mar-10, 12:05
He is fine with other dogs no aggression at all. The one thing we noticed was that he tended to want to mount the dogs if you know what I mean and they seem to get a bit sick of him. He hasnt been done but maybe it would benefit if was with another dog. Saying that he was only in the company of those dogs for a couple of hours.
Another thing I would like to say is that he is very petted and whoever he goes to is going to have to be aware that he is going to cry for us for a few nights as he has done that before when we have left him at inlaws. I can just describe him as a child missing his Mum.

cog75
30-Mar-10, 12:19
We are still very interested and would love to come and meet him and let you know all about us and you would be very welcome to come and visit him if we are lucky enough to get him. Please get back in touch

Thumper
30-Mar-10, 13:59
Aww he sounds just like my lump of a spaniel!She cries when I am there never mind when i am away lol x

Sarah
01-Apr-10, 01:25
What kind of spaniel is he? Springer, Cocker etc.

Rie
01-Apr-10, 11:25
was in at balmore today and was told about your little man, have pm'd you.

eminia
08-Apr-10, 09:45
Alfie has gone to a new home and has settled in lovely. Thanks to everyone who was interested.

Liz
08-Apr-10, 13:05
So glad to hear that Alfie has settled in his new home.

Well done to you for putting his welfare first.:D