PDA

View Full Version : Tea or Coffee

Invisible
29-Mar-10, 16:24
Which do you prefer?

Now if you chose Coffee, do you make it by putting milk in first or the proper way lol?

floyed
29-Mar-10, 16:24
Green tea:D

nicnak
29-Mar-10, 16:29
Hippy Tea as my hubby calls it -really twinings cranberry, rasberry and elderflower - totally scrumptious, but I am also quite partial to a Costa's cappuccino as a treat lol

Shabbychic
29-Mar-10, 16:30
Coffee, no milk, no sugar. :)

Julia
I like both but voted tea as I drink it the most, I also leave the bag in and particularly like earl grey tea too.

Strong coffee, white with one, milk in last!

Olin
Hippy Tea as my hubby calls it -really twinings cranberry, rasberry and elderflower - totally scrumptious, but I am also quite partial to a Costa's cappuccino as a treat lol

I voted coffee but after seeing this post I would have to say thats the best tea I have tasted! Got some free samples from Twinnings and love it now!!!

joxville
29-Mar-10, 16:31
Coffee, milk in first. I used to put milk in last but in a previous place I worked I had to neck it quickly all the time so got into habit of putting in the milk first.

I also drink tea, but not as much as coffee. There's a Costa's just a couple of mins away from where I live, the lattes are just too tempting. :)

Invisible
29-Mar-10, 16:34
Interesting to know, I have always put milk in last, just tastes wrong the other way around.

I knew someone with a teabag in cup would put milk sugar in before the hot water, also knew someone who thought you had to open the teabags.

wicker8
29-Mar-10, 16:47
it has to be coffee milk in first i also enjoy an irish coffee after a nice meal

golach
29-Mar-10, 16:49
my coffee has to be done the Italian way, as strong as a man, as dark as night, and as sweet as a woman

changilass
29-Mar-10, 17:04
Baby tea, weak as dishwater and half milk.

Commore
29-Mar-10, 17:21
Which do you prefer?

Now if you chose Coffee, do you make it by putting milk in first or the proper way lol?

Milk first, evaporated milk.:D

ShelleyCowie
29-Mar-10, 17:27
Coffee, has to be Douwe Egberts, the black label. 2 sugars. Milk in last. :Razz

Mik.M.
29-Mar-10, 17:48
Tea,strong with one sugar and milk in last.

sweetpea
29-Mar-10, 18:23
Builders tea with milk, bag left in.

Hoida
29-Mar-10, 18:32
Definitely tea very weak with nothing in it:)

telfordstar
29-Mar-10, 18:36
My cuppa coffee gets me going every morning. Then at night a cuppa tea before bed. Milk, 1 sugar milk in last.

andrew.bowles30
29-Mar-10, 18:37
it has to be coffee for me in the moring but a good cuppa tea in an afternoon great but coffee for me and has to be good fillter one (sienne coffee bean)
freshly ground the smell :lol:

.D.
29-Mar-10, 18:37
La Vazza coffee beans is the best supermarket coffee I've come across. Strong black coffee, no milk or sugar :Razz

andrew.bowles30
29-Mar-10, 18:39
coffee for me good bean like sienna bean the smell is greeat when freshly ground:Razz

Loraine
29-Mar-10, 18:46
Medium strength tea, milk, no sugar. Coffee, milk in last and one sugar.....just not sweet enough. I tend to drink more tea than coffee - my mum was more of a tea drinker and so is my husband. :)

Bobbyian
29-Mar-10, 20:51
Its freshly Ground Coffee thats boiled and filtered for me in the morning. and Tea evenings the Scottish blend teabags and in both just a touch of sugar not this sweetnertablet stuff

Yoda the flump
29-Mar-10, 20:56
why add cow juice?

teenybash
29-Mar-10, 20:57
Got to be sweet black coffee in the morning and tea for the rest of the day 3 sugars and very little skimmed milk....................

Tristan
29-Mar-10, 21:20
I prefer espresso but usually drink strong black brewed coffee. I will also drink tea but none of the drinks are spoilt with sugar or milk.

Cattach
29-Mar-10, 22:00
Which do you prefer?

Is there proper way? Who says what the proper way is? Is the proper way simply because it is the way you make it.

We could say there is a proprt way to make different coffees I suppose.

Milky, Latte, Turkish, etc all have their accepted proper ways so we can hardly vote on just coffee. I cannot stand strong black coffee but like latte so what do I vote for?

upolian
29-Mar-10, 23:07
Tea - 2 n a coo

kitty kat
29-Mar-10, 23:10
extra strong tea one sugar and a drop of milk

Dadie
30-Mar-10, 09:19
Tea... with milk only unless im out and get uht milk then i add 2 sugars.
At home I like tea made in the teapot with loose leaf tea, 1 spoon of indian prince and 1 spoon of earl grey... then sieved into the big mug so i dont get a mouthful of leaves when i drain the mug!

Venture
30-Mar-10, 10:38
Black strong Alta Rica coffee and sweetner first thing in the morning. No sugar with milk throughout the day. I like tea now and again but only in a china cup. It dosen't taste the same in a mug.;)