PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

wicker
29-Mar-10, 13:40
Hi i havent seen my cat charlie in a week now, im quite used to him going off wandering for a couple days but not this long. He is from the north murchison area, is tabby, nearly 2 year old and wears a gold collar oh and also likes to meow alot and his brother misses him

wicker
05-Apr-10, 14:27
still no sign of my charlie, please could everyone who lives in area check sheds etc

Where do all these missing cats go? I been wandering around all the grassy area but no sign of any cats at all

Ajax
05-Apr-10, 15:31
still no sign of my charlie, please could everyone who lives in area check sheds etc

Where do all these missing cats go? I been wandering around all the grassy area but no sign of any cats at all
hi there hope he comes back soon

cherokee
05-Apr-10, 16:01
Sorry, I don't live in your area, but I do hope that Charlie comes home soon!

Bumping this to the top in the hope that other Orgers in your area will keep a look out for Charlie and maybe check their sheds etc incase he's hiding !

111heather
05-Apr-10, 18:55
hi have you tryed round the old man three cats round there last nite

Liz
05-Apr-10, 22:21
Really hope you find Charlie safe and well very soon.

dollycat
08-Apr-10, 16:05
CAN I ASK IF CHARLIE has a lot of white on his coat as i have spotted a beautiful big striped and white cat hiding in gorse bushes in the field next to my house. he could belong to a farm near here its just that he has ran and hid twice now into the same bit while ive been out searching for our missing dog

dollycat
08-Apr-10, 16:09
Hi i havent seen my cat charlie in a week now, im quite used to him going off wandering for a couple days but not this long. He is from the north murchison area, is tabby, nearly 2 year old and wears a gold collar oh and also likes to meow alot and his brother misses him
is the cat very big with a lot of white on the chest and underneath

wicker
14-Apr-10, 15:21
yeah that sounds like him, where bouts is it that you stay, sorry havent replied sooner dont get on the net alot, god really hope it is him and i get him.

dollycat
14-Apr-10, 20:55
My neighbour has seen him as well. I have left food and the food has been taken. If you can go by GMR HENDERSON MARTHA TERRACE, he will bring you out here and i will take you over to the field. Didnt see him yesterday though hope he hasnt moved on. phone gerry on07770807550 tomorrow hes out just now. hope it is your boy!

dollycat
14-Apr-10, 21:09
fORGOT TO SAY I DIDNT SEE THE GOLD COLLAR BUT HE WAS VERY QUICK

rambo1978
15-Apr-10, 05:31
Good luck and hope you find the wee gent.

Gizmo
15-Apr-10, 15:35
I have been asked by Wicker to upload these couple of pics of Charlie, hopefully someone will recognise him.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1870/dsc00133ap.jpg (http://img146.imageshack.us/i/dsc00133ap.jpg/)

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9103/dsc00204s.jpg (http://img717.imageshack.us/i/dsc00204s.jpg/)

dollycat
15-Apr-10, 17:07
Cant be sure but the colouring looks the same, your mate is more than welcome to call us and well take him to the hidey hole. The cat was big much bigger than any of mine. call us on 07770 807 550

Liz
15-Apr-10, 19:57
Let's hope it was Charlie you saw Dollycat.

Sounds like whatever cat it is is having a hunting spree in the gorse bushes!

dollycat
16-Apr-10, 16:42
Took Charlies owner to the hidey hole, he didnt show, so not sure it is him yet. She will come back on her own and check again and keep trying until she spots this lovely cat. Best of luckWicker and I hope it is your boy. His pictures are beautiful.:)

dollycat
18-Apr-10, 07:49
CHARLIES HOME:lol::lol::lol:

What a wee holiday hes had to himself if it was him out here at HEMPRIGGS.
Wickers sure her coming out with his favourite things gave him the nudge home. Am delighted for them both and wickers mum too!! No more barbed wire fences!

Sage
18-Apr-10, 10:32
So happy for you that Charlie's back :D

Gives me hope that my errant girl could come home xxxx

Liz
18-Apr-10, 12:24
That is great news re Charlie!:D

Oh Sage never give up as cats are amazing animals and have been known to come back home after very long periods away.
Hopefully,your girl will come home soon. xx

Sarah
19-Apr-10, 00:03
That's lovely news! :)

Jenni
20-Apr-10, 06:58
OMG - just checked out the photos of Charlie and he is the spitting image of my cat Jimmy. I rescued Jimmy from cats protection just over 2 years ago and he is originally from Wick too. He is now living with me in Thurso and is the softest most petted cat I have known. He is treated just like one of the bairns!! I have a photo of each of my kids on my desk at work but I have an A4 size of Jimmy on my notice board - lol

wicker
22-Apr-10, 12:57
Hi sorry taken me so long to reply, as dolly cat says charlie home safe and well. kept him in for first couple days and since then he been out and came back. Other than a few cuts he seems to fine with a good appetite. Big thankyou to everyone for looking out for him and thank you dolly cat for showing me where he was if it was him but seems to coincidental that 24hours after being there he returned home.
Just shows never give up hope that was near on 4 weeks he was gone. Thank you again