PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Mail

redeyedtreefrog
28-Mar-10, 23:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI&feature=player_embedded

Lol

changilass
28-Mar-10, 23:31
Might help if you put at least some sort of explanation - don't like opening links without some idea as to what I am likely to find.

Mik.M.
29-Mar-10, 11:35
Might help if you put at least some sort of explanation - don't like opening links without some idea as to what I am likely to find.
Don`t open them then.;)

changilass
29-Mar-10, 11:59
I didn't :lol: and by the lack of comments, I don't think many others have either.

northener
29-Mar-10, 12:21
Absolute drug-fuelled hoodie filth, it is.

You were right not to click on it, Changi.

I blame the immigrants.

ducati
29-Mar-10, 13:42
Yes "you tchyoub". Many don't open links after recent experiences :eek:

horseman
29-Mar-10, 15:53
Whats this 'youtube' thing! I much prefer to see all the world as it is presented in my every day delivered daily mail.
Imagine having to depend on the tv,radio(when in car) or gossip, instead of wholesome upfront non biased gunge that my mail gives me.:)

RecQuery
29-Mar-10, 16:18
Hmm a Daily Mail themed linked, will clicking it affect my house price.

redeyedtreefrog
29-Mar-10, 18:12

Surely if it was completely awful then the mods would've taken it off?

it's just a humourous song about the Daily Mail.

changilass
29-Mar-10, 19:02
What makes you think that the mods have time to open every single link on here?

How hard is it to oist a comment with regards the contents, rather than just posting a link?

How are we supposed to know if its of interest if you don't even mention the topic?

I still havn't clicked the link lol.

northener
29-Mar-10, 19:45
Hmm a Daily Mail themed linked, will clicking it affect my house price.

Nope, your house price was stolen by gypsy single mums' last week to fuel their plant-food enhanced cavorting on Government funded holidays to the Carib.:Razz

John Little
29-Mar-10, 20:08
LOL! I seem to recall that someone labelled it 'The Daily Hell' some years ago for the vision it conjured up every day to its readers.

George Brims
29-Mar-10, 21:21
I've always referred to it as the "Daily Wail".

The Mail is getting so notorious that a certain adult-themed US web site posts a weekly selection of the three daftest Mail headlines (the type so aptly parodied by several commenters here already).

Jeid
29-Mar-10, 23:36
I think the modern take on it is the "Daily Fail"

Boozeburglar
29-Mar-10, 23:48

How hard is it to oist a comment with regards the contents, rather than just posting a link?

How are we supposed to know if its of interest if you don't even mention the topic?

I still havn't clicked the link lol.

I totally agree with Changi on this one.

Seems a bit lazy not to give at least a synopsis, and better some opinion, on whatever you are linking.

For me, it was pants. Mind numbingly predictable.

:)

fred
30-Mar-10, 00:21

Oh come on now, the mods have time to go looking for any external web sites which may or may not be connected to someone who posts here so they can pre-emptively ban them for something they may or may not post in the future but they don't have time to click on a link?

RecQuery
30-Mar-10, 07:45
I disagree with posting a synopsis for a quick humourous link, from the content its clearly a video in some way related to the Daily Mail if it were dodgy you'd be required to login or confirm you want to view it.

Its not like he linked to:

About the bird
Rick astley
Goatse
Meatspin
Tubgirl

or any other such site.

ducati
30-Mar-10, 09:10
Oh come on now, the mods have time to go looking for any external web sites which may or may not be connected to someone who posts here so they can pre-emptively ban them for something they may or may not post in the future but they don't have time to click on a link?

Oooh! looking to join ya pal? :eek:

fred
30-Mar-10, 09:31
Oooh! looking to join ya pal? :eek:

Oddquine you mean?