PDA

View Full Version : catteries

unicorn
24-May-06, 12:57
I am looking for a good cattery and would like to get some input from forum members to help me decide.

taylor.4
24-May-06, 13:03
I am looking for a good cattery and would like to get some input from forum members to help me decide.Theres 1 at Dunbeath my niece put her cat there was well looked after. :)

brandy
24-May-06, 13:03
we are putting our guys to catburn cattery
they have their own challets.. and a run.. with heated beds. its 4.50 a night for one cat and 7.50 a night for two sharing.. im telling you they are not gonna want to come home!
they also get treats before bed time *G*

unicorn
24-May-06, 13:09
They look really good brandy, I have just been looking at them but I like to get people's views as things can look great but be so different when you go to pick your animal back up. After a horrendus experience with a dog kennels I need reassurance big time now!!

laguna2
24-May-06, 13:19
Catburn is absolutely fantastic.

brandy
24-May-06, 13:29
i have heard nothing but good from them hun..
we are booked in.. and i think they stay pretty well booked..
im sure if you call them they wouldnt mind letting you have a look around.. before you book

sasages
24-May-06, 13:34
hi unicorn i put mine in moseburn near thurso they will collect the cat and return it they have a lovely place verry nice they also have toys and they play alot with them.i Also recomend Zoes cattery in may she is lovely and have raised beds if the ground its verry cosi and my cats love it there the only probblem is they dont pick up but if you have a car i gess you will be ok Zoes are classed as luxuray for cats good luck finding somewhere

unicorn
24-May-06, 14:21
when is yours going brandy? I think I will give them a call and arrange a wee look around!

Rheghead
24-May-06, 15:07
If Catburn is the one near Dunbeath that is tricky to get parked near then they are pretty good. I took both my cats there in October and the manager put my cats in her own caravan as it would be warmer. So all was well until I got back and the eldest cat went into a huff for 3 months in my wardrobe for being abandoned! LOL. I am sure it had nothing to do with Catburn though!

unicorn
24-May-06, 17:15
Catburn is berridale isn't it?

brandy
24-May-06, 18:15
yup catburn is near burradale

grantyg
24-May-06, 18:59
Sorry misread the title I thought catteries where something that my cat had to make him run around like a nutter!

connieb19
24-May-06, 21:51
Unicorn, I always put my cat to Zoe's Cattery in Mey. He is always well looked after. Her charges are very reasonable too and includes the food which you just tell her what your cat eats and she provides it. I would definately recommend her and she is happy for you to go out for a look around first.:)