PDA

View Full Version : tyres slashed

Dadie
28-Mar-10, 20:55
3 tyres were slashed on our clio in Watten.
Anyone with info please contact Wick police.

Julia
28-Mar-10, 22:21
This type of mindless behaviour really annoys me, much more than I can express on here!

What if you guys had an emergency, having young children and living 7 miles from Wick, the person that did this obviously has NO brain!!!

Here's hoping anyone with info will do the right thing and come forward.

DeHaviLand
28-Mar-10, 23:27
Shocking, I hope you find the retards who were responsible for this. Hangings to go for them, its a good kick up the arse they need. As espoused by William Connolly Esq.

wicker8
28-Mar-10, 23:40
hi dadie that is just hellish stupid idiots they just cant leave any thing alone these days take care lol

annemarie482
29-Mar-10, 08:46
thats awful! a few years ago in keiss we had someone stab a stanley knife blade in our tyre, it didn't go through the tyre until we were half way to wick!

Rampant Rabbit
29-Mar-10, 10:31
I had two of mine done and the man a long the street got his done as well a few weeks back. i hope they catch them they must have about £50000 oh police cars and vans between wick and thurso and no one to man them its a joke

teenybash
29-Mar-10, 10:34
Hope the culprits are found and dealt with.........what an expense to replace tyres!!!!!!

Leanne
29-Mar-10, 12:08
i hope they catch them they must have about £50000 oh police cars and vans between wick and thurso and no one to man them its a joke

They managed to get a pile of cars out to watten last night to check tyres and lights of all cars passing :(

Connor.
29-Mar-10, 12:10
Horrible to hear that your tyres were slashed.

Last place i'd expect to hear about that would be in Watten aswell.

Hope they get caught!

Dadie
29-Mar-10, 12:14
£240 to replace all 4!
At charlie angus!
It was done in a quiet cul de sac ... not on route to anywhere.. ie they must have made a deliberate decison to go down the road to do it...
dont know why either!

greener
29-Mar-10, 16:20
£240 to replace all 4!
At charlie angus!
It was done in a quiet cul de sac ... not on route to anywhere.. ie they must have made a deliberate decison to go down the road to do it...
dont know why either!

I So they picked you out in this quiet cul de sac! What have you done ?

horseman
29-Mar-10, 16:20
Sorry about that dadie,same down here.
We are thinking of moving permanantly to usa.
My son don't even lock up his car or back door.
Pick the bones out of that,but it is true.

Dadie
30-Mar-10, 09:07
We have not done anything!
Not reported anyone to Northern constabulary, council, benefit office or the fashion police or anything else we can think of!

Not had words with anyone or an arguement.

We have lived here for nearly 3 years without incident.
Told the lad next door to turn down his base on his music once (I was not long home with Euan from hospital and went next door in my jammies and slippers and his mum gave him hell for the noise too)so dont believe it was that!